PART²

ONTO THE STORY💨

MRS.KIM: You must be Lee Y/n, ohh how pretty you are*smiles*

MR.KIM:Good evening y/n(He said holding my hand and I just laughing like a weirdo)

Y/N'S THOUGHT _
(They must be them who mom told us earlier?!! Never mind)
I just sit there still waiting for Lia but the another doorbell rang again and I opened it revealing Lia

Y/N:Ohh thank god, finally your here unnie(you said hugging her then she broke)

LIA:Sorry I'm late y/n, I was helping my mom to pa__(she cut her words by someone spoke from behind us)

???:Ohh hella yeah, what a cool house you have Mr and Mrs.Lee!

Y/M:Ohh thanks taehyung

Did I just heard his fvcing name??Lia heard it too and we both turn our heads behind at the same time and seeing taehyung

Y/N:What the hell are you doing here?(i said and he just look at me not even surprised)

KTH:So you live here huh?how clever y/n, i thought you were just a slave or poor(he said as i widened my eyes in disbelief)

Y/N:You just thought of it, but you got it all wrong(I replied then I kick his ball and I see he's holding his pain then Lia and I make a fist bomb while looking at taehyung then we leave him there going to the kitchen, and I notice mom looked at him confused)

NO ONE'S POV
Y/M:taehyung?? what's the matter??

KTH:Nothing Ms.Lee, but can I use your bathroom for a minute?

Y/M:Ohh okay(he nodded as Lia and Y/n burs out laughing and start eating)

TIME SKIP_Y/N'S POV
Lia and I are in the balcony talking randoms and eating some foods while viewing the city

LIA:Y/n this is awesome, wish we could be like this forever with yeji and the others*soft tone*

Y/N:Yeah I wish too, btw you said you will stay here for just 3 days right??

LIA: uhh yeah, thinking of something aye?*scoff*

Y/N:Well yeah*chuckle* I was thinking if we could go at the arcade with the others and have some fun...so are you in?

LIA:ohh hell yeah, that would be awesome(me and Lia cheer of excitement like an idiots then someone interrupted us by moving the curtains from beside us and it's that guy again)

KTH: I heard you mentioned one of my faves and it's goddam arcade, can I join?(he said smiling awkward which made Lia and I looked at him confusion)

LIA: we are not letting other people have fun with us who always does to bully and tease y/n, so yeah...you can't*cold tone*

KTH: I'm not the only one who bully her, Jennie is involved too you know?!

Y/N: idc, just leave us will ya?

LIA:Y/n, I'll be honest with you? One of teahyung's member is my friend(he slowly said it that part and I sigh in relief)

Y/N:really Lia?? What the heck...(I said putting my head in my hand carrying on relief)

TAEHYUNG:So that's mean I joined?

Y/N:NO!!

LIA:YES!(we said at the same time)

Y/N: LIA??aishhh(she nervously laughs, cuz you hate taehyung that much and not letting him trust)

Y/N:how ridiculous? Ok ok fine you can join but DON'T.MAKE.ANY.TROUBLE. got that?? Or if your not I'm sure I will kick your ball in a harder way which will cause more pain than before?!

TAEHYUNG: I see you hate me that much aye?? Ok deal*playfully glare*

Y/N:ok nice talk...

9:54;TIME SKIP AT 7:27 IN THE MORNING;
(NO ONE'S POV)
Awoken up by someone struggling my foot from left and right which made me annoyed

LIA:Yahhh LEE Y/N, We'll be late at school*shouts*

Y/N:what the hell Lia??aishhh just leave me alone*mad tone*

LIA: if that's what you want, then I will punch myself until I get much pain than before

Y/N:ohh not again Lia!!(she was about to punch herself but I hurriedly go off of my bed to stop her)

LIA:look...yey y/n is awake!!lalalalala(she said singing repeatedly going out of my room,and I know she's teasing me but I just laugh ,took my towel then taking a quick bath),

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL_Y/N'S POV
I was on my locker with Lia and the others but they excuses cuz they have to hurry for their important lesson today and the others have dance lesson...I went to my classroom walking slowly and entered

Then still the same, someone blocked my way AGAIN?!! What the hell is wrong with them?? And this time it's Jennie looking mad and serious??did I do wrong? Ok ready to get some worse punishment...AGAIN!

JENNIE:Hey asshole, don't you dare steal my boyfriend from me or alot of punishment you will get this time DO*push*YOU*push*UNDERSTAND??*push*(she said pushing my chest as I step back when she said her last word and we both went outside)

TEACHER:What is all this Ms.Jennie??(Jennie startled at Ms.Choi whose just spoke from beside us and came out of nowhere, but I just look too serious)

JENNIE: Ma'am she stole my boyfriend!!

TEACHER: none of my business young lady, and as what I just saw, and your the one started it?! Well you know Ms.Jennie cleaning this all mess all through the hallway it might seems I'm needing your help (Jennie widened her eyes and sigh)

JENNIE: Unbelievable!!

Y/N: Ma'am, seems the students are waiting can we entered now?
(I said and she nodded, we both entering the classroom, leaving Jennie whose doing teacher's punishment)

TIME SKIP AT LUNCH BREAK_
Eating while looking around and the others are talking randoms but goes very chaotic

Y/N:Wonder where he is??(I was thinking if what happened to taehyung, that he's not showing up since morning in school, but what the hell I'm just thinking?? Idc about him either so snap it out y/n, your getting crazy!!I said to my mind, while my both hands are struggling my hair in frustrated)

CHAERYOUNG:hey y/n??are you ok?(she notice me, looking worried)

Y/N:ahh yeah, I  just need some space and can you tell the others that I'm just going to take a walk on the hallways??

CHAERYOUNG:Sure, but be careful if Jennie shows up ok??

Y/N:yeah ok unnie(I said standing up and going out the cafeteria)

Listening some music's again while buds are on my both ears,walking slowly and stopped by at my locker...I was reading some books but then someone suddenly turn my body around and push me hard against the locker ,hissing on pain and it's Jennie

ok that's for part 2, I don't know what to say but you can skip for part 3 joke, anyways please kindly vote and comment If you have any ideas or thoughts and you can tell me your opinion on the comment section whether you want to,or not and kindly follow me please??hehe btw hope you will enjoy every parts of the story... thanks in advance guys loveluts😃😊💜