Imposter!Red x reader

Disclaimer
The following will have

-Rape
-Slapping
-Slight swearing
-Biting
-Descriptive sex scenes

If you are not a fan of these please don't strain yourself to read this and read my other books.
-Jazzie
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV
I was attending to electrical to fix the outage problem, after a while I fixed back all the wiring to the ship "I wonder who would sabotage the lights" but I was already answered when I heard someone say "I did" I immediately knew who's voice that was and turned around shaking in fear for my life as I saw Red in front of me.

Red's POV
I laughed at her and pinned her on a wall in the corner of the room, you see ever since that disgusting yellow kissed her I was filled with rage so I snitched on him to everyone that he killed my previous victim darkgreen and he was immediately kicked off the ship, I laughed in triumph and went to the nearest place for electrical, the lower engine and sabotaged the lights so someone who was all too good at fixing lights could fix them and it was y/n. After a good ten minutes I saw her enter electrical and I followed behind her and waited patiently for her to fix the lights "I wonder who would sabotage the lights" and scared her "I did" and that's how we got here, her pinned to a wall and looking down at her and she still was quivering in fear under my grasp "P-please don't kill me I'll keep my mouth shut just please don't kill me" "Darling, if I wanted to kill you I would have done so and besides, that asshole named yellow was gonna take you away from me" I said to her in a deep and rough tone, I knew she was a sucker for deep voices and as I predicted she blushed, I placed my hands on her body and placed my head at the crook of her neck and searched for her weak spot only for her to push me off, I groaned and heard her say "N-no I don't want this red please don't make me do th-" I slapped her across the face "Listen y/n if you don't shut up I swear I will hit you again" and she quietly sobbed, I shrugged it off and bit her on her collar and heard her moan quietly, I grinned and kissed,sucked and bit her neck.

No one's POV
He held you by your ass and continued to toy with your neck as you were moaning softly, you didn't want this but your body did, after he marked practically all of your collar and neck he started to take off his and your uniform, you didn't want this at all, although yellow was an imposter, you wanted him to take your virginity and red knew but he didn't care, he wanted you all to himself and just as things couldn't get worse he pushed you down to his now exposed and erect member "Suck", you were hesitant to do it but he pushed your mouth on the tip of his large and veiny member and pushed your head further down to the point where you started to gag and choke while tears were  forming from your eyes as you tried to orally pleasure him. After a while he started fuck your face while your tears were dripping from your eyes as you were trying to breathe, then his salty sperm started to shoot out of his dick and down your throat at a huge amount, after he orally pleasured himself he went down to your level and started to eat you out.

Y/n's POV
He started to pleasure me back as an apology, I was very uncomfortable and didn't hear him say a word at all because I wasn't wet for him he was annoyed and went under me to eat me out. It took him a long while before I started to moan clearly as the pleasure was starting to rise I could feel him smirking under me and continued eating me out until I was wet and ready for him. After a while I was ready and he got up from under me, lifted me off the ground and had my back against the wall and placed my legs around his waist and played with my clit with his dick before he placed it inside me at a soft pace I was surprised by this as he waited until I was ready, after a good ten minutes he did a 'test thrust' to see my reaction and I moaned out, he grinned and started to fuck me at a slow pace just to get me ready for his speed, then he went faster and rougher and I moaned louder, soon he started to pound me at an ungodly pace, I had tears in my eyes because it was actually hitting the right spots and I was starting to liking it "Jesus fucking Christ you're still tight" he moaned in my ear and went even rougher, at this point I was crying my heart out while being repetitively pounded into by this monster, then he started to bite me on my neck making me whine in pleasurable pain, then I felt a knot form in my stomach ready to burst and he was twitching, giving me a signal that he was coming to an end then he kissed me, I couldn't bear it any longer and just kissed him back and as soon as I did I climaxed while kissing this monster and squeezed myself to set him off and it did. After he was done stuffing his cum deep into my womb our lips part and we gazed into each other's eyes, clearly down from our sex high as he placed me back gently on the ground since my legs were sore. "*pants* Hey y/n, about yellow I wanted to say I'm sorry for raping you and getting your boyfriend kicked off the ship, I was trying to protect you from losing your virginity to a player considering he slept with purple, orange, pink and black, I understand if you tell everyone about me I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he said apologetically, I just sighed "I understand and what you did was kinda right, well beside killing darkgreen, what you did was very brave and even though you raped me, I still forgive but, on one condition" "And what would that be" he said in response "Do not, kill another person on this ship or otherwise, your kids might not have a dad in their future" "Wait what?" "You fucked me without a condom remember" "Shit".

--------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's it for the first oneshot, please tell me what do u think about it and please no hate comments. Hope u all have an amazing day and I'll see you in the next oneshot. Bye!