Chapter 4

Amelie pov

We've filmed the movie

Friendships broke

Found likeness in someone

Have been lied to

Stopped preforming

Lost myself

And worst of all

Have a fear to sing now.

We were in the limousine Avani sat the farther away from me listening to music Stella sat in between us... I can't believe Avani.... I know it wasn't her fault but I still can't convince myself how she didn't know... and Jaden how could he.... he lied to me....again.

We came to my moms house cause I'll be staying there for 3 hours and then my dad will get Stella and I and Avani her parents will pick her up... we got to the front door and Avani tried to say something to me but I rang the bell and she was about to say something and the door opened seeing Alexis she hugged me and I smiled "it's been so much more then just a few months!" She said hugging me tight I hugged back... and we walked in the house nothing changed our luggage's were in the limo we got to the living room and all the eyes were on us Anthony immediately hugged Avani and my mom hugged me and Stella and gave Avani a hug and Bryce hugged Stella first and then me... and kio hugged me really tight "hold there buddy can't breath." And he laughed and pulled away and said "just missed you allot." I smiled and Jaden and josh stood up Jaden stood infront of josh i Walked with my hands open there way and Jaden was about to wrap me around him and I went underneath his arm and give josh a hug... and griffin said "ouch..." and Avani said "amelie can we talk..." and I said "we have talked." And Bryce said "what's wrong Avani..." and she said "last time we talked were 4 freaking days ago you don't even look at me anymore!" She said and Stella said "calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9" and Anthony burst in laughter "I'm serious after the story you basically changed" she said and I said "so I'm a 2 face now? Thanks vani" I said and josh held both of my hands "Anthony" he said and he grabbed avani her hands "stop" she said and he said "we don't need a cat fight now tell what happened" Anthony said and Bryce nodded I kicked josh his balls and said "so much fun this but I'll be in the room that was my old room." And then my mom said "what do you mean?" And I said "hasn't dad told you that I was moving with him?" And everyone looked at my mom "what no! I thought you'll be here for awhile... what about Alexis?" She asked "ohh she'll be staying... just I'm not." I said and walked out to my room but saw the music room and walked past it...

Flashback

4 days before all this

Amelie pov

Avani and I and Stella were hanging while I waited for Noah to come, Noah schnapp was my co player... and I kinda like him but Avani started saying "omg this was a year ago today!" And I looked at the picture and looked at the date.... "my one year anniversary with Jaden.... he went back for you?" I asked with tears looking at her... "what no... I had this prom last year and asked Jaden-" and I said "to be your date didn't you... and he left me and broke up with me that day to go with you and be with you while my heart shattered in million pieces he was having fun with you... Avani with fucking you!" I said standing up from the bed with tears.... "no no no... I didn't knew he had a girlfriend back then." And I said "I was all over his freaking instagram page" I grabbed my shoes and she said "no don't leave please!!! I didn't knew you two broke up it was a friendly date" "and why do you care so much if I see you and Noah-" and I immediately said "noah had nothing to do with this I only know him because we are acting how do you even dare to get him in this" and I couldn't believe her and I left the room seeing Noah... he saw how sad I looked and grabbed my hand and took me out the whole day...

Back to real life

I sat on my bed and thought... when I was in New York I figured out I lost my voice... I find it scary to sing... to have a crowd of people around me... no one knows this yet.... I can't concentrate.... I can't even remember how much confident I used to have I feel insecure about my body, my face everything.... it started by just thinking Jaden cheated on me for Avani... she's perfect and I'm me.... nothing.... I'm to.... I don't wanna cry... he made me insecure by breaking up with me by lying to me... I tried to sing when I was alone in New York but my voice cut off immediately... I packed my stuff... my make up.... my letters... I was sick for awhile at the age of 13 no one knows not even Alexis only my dad... I was diagnosed with depression... I got bullied at that age allot... I had a boyfriend my first... named Conner... thought we were meant but he had a bet to date me... everyone laughed at me... the depression caused my mental health to go down so much... I used to have panic attacks all the time... my dad tried to help me with all his time... we went to the hospital multiple times while Alexis stayed with my aunt.... I still go there... for check ups... I haven't had one in 2 years.... I used to write letters to my future self... when I was in the hospital... I believed my future would be amazing but now that I look.... it is the same... I want to be gone from people...

I looked out the window seeing my dad pull upping and I walked down the stairs with my bag.... I opened the door and ran to my dad and hugged him "dad I really wanna leave now." He hugged back and said "we'll do sweetie" he got me in the car and Stella and I our stuff... and went into my moms her house...

Bryce pov

My mom was stressing in the kitchen wanting amelie to stay with her... not getting on why she would want to leave and then my dad walked in and I looked confused "did someone let you in the house?" And he laughed "just here for Stella?" He said and my mom said "please don't take her with you I want time with her..." and my dad said "I know and I would love for her to have some time with you but I didn't told her to stay." And I said confused "what do you mean." And he said "I mean she was the person who told me that she didn't fell safe around here and that she wanted to stick with me and not with ur mom, she just even told me that she really wants to leave this place now so now she's in the car waiting to leave so fast as I could." And I looked pissed.... and my mom looked shook just like everyone else "she choice for it..." Alexis said soft.. and Stella was done "I'll be here next week with her." He said and we nodded and his phone rang, He picked up and put it on speaker "can we please leave now I don't feel safe at the moment" you heard amelies voice about to cry.... "on my way sweetie." And amelie hanged up "see I don't know why she doesn't wanna stay here.." and my mom nodded softly with a crying face... I hugged her and my dad left with stella and you heard the car pulling out and she burst in tears just like Alexis

Amelie pov

We came to our new house near my moms....Stella was decorating... while I sat in my new room I felt so free and save in here there were birds on the wall and I loved it... my phone rang saying kio cyr... I picked up "hey kio I'm so sorry for leaving you.." I said and he laughed "it's okay... are you good? I feel like something is wrong.." and I said "no yea I'm good now... I would like to share something with you but... no one knows and I wanna keep it like that only my dad knows not even Alexis so you should be honored... can you come over tomorrow? I'll send the addy." And he said "yes of course" and u smiled to myself "thank you have to go bye." And he laughed "see you tomorrow" and I hanged up.... I trust him.... I trust him.... I trust him.... he's not like other guys.... my bestfriend you trust him. I told myself softly....