"Granny.."

It was a beautiful evening in this heavenly world. The soft melody of the ocean waves were heard ever so subtly in the background.. a bit hard to hear over the angelic music that played at the banquet. All the finest citizens were to attend and celebrate. Granny was dressed in a scandalous red dress that hugged her curves in all the right ways. She wore gold jewelry and fashionable shiny heels along with the dress. Eirene was fitted in a perfectly glittery silver dress, it dressed tightly all the way down to her lower thighs. Eirene stood at the front doors of the party, which were massive with a golden glow. She smiled over at Granny, who slowly turned her head to smile back. "You look beautiful tonight, granny." She smiled brightly, ever so gently putting her finger underneath her chin and raising it. She gave her a soft kiss on the lips, pulling back with happiness written all over her face. Granny returned a smile back, "You do too, dear.. I'm so lucky." Eirene grinned, giving her another kiss on the cheek. She guided her hand down to Granny's, holding it as they walked into the party. Everybody was dressed in their finest suits and dresses. Many stopped and stared as they saw this magnificent couple walk in. Several turned and whispered to eachother, "Can you believe how good they look?"

Eirene smirked, twirling Granny around and dipping her into a passionate kiss. The whole crowd broke out into gasps. Maidens dropped to the floor, the gentlemen fanning themselves. The kiss lasted a little bit over a minute before she pulled Granny up, her face shadowing as she saw who was intertwined with the crowd. "Roman.." She murmured.

——————————————————-
Oh no.. Roman? What will happen next?.. Will grandma fall for him?