DIO Made A Bad Decision

Yandere!Jotaro x Kakyoin

Dio didn't punch Kakyoin like what happened in the anime. Instead this happens.

Kakyoin woke up in the middle of the street. Jotaro was stabbed with multiple knives. The town was empty. "Jotaro!" Kakyoin said. Kakyoin ran towards him until he felt someone grab his wrist. "I have to ask you something Kakyoin," DIO said. Kakyoin turned around. "What are you gonna do to me?" Kakyoin asked. "Your relationship with Jotaro..." DIO said, "Tell me, have you kissed him yet?" DIO asked. Kakyoin pushed DIO away from him. He tried to run to Jotaro's 'dead' body but DIO appeared out of nowhere and grabbed him. Then DIO did the unthinkable. He did the same thing he did to Erina to Kakyoin. He stole Kakyoin's first kiss. Kakyoin tripped backwards and fell onto the street. "Don't tell me that this was your first kiss..." DIO said, "You thought your first was Jotaro," "but it was I, DIO!" Kakyoin was shocked and scared, if DIO would do that, there's no telling what he would do to Kakyoin since Jotaro is dead. Jotaro was pissed, he could've beaten DIO's ass but he didn't. Jotaro got up and the final fight began, again. "Jotaro!" Kakyoin said. He tried to help but Jotaro stopped him. "I'll take care of him." Jotaro said.

Insert the final fight, also-

After DIO crushed Jotaro with the steamroller, he saw Kakyoin, frozen in time, in fear. "Even if that bastard is still alive," DIO said, "I should mess with him in his final moments." He walked towards Kakyoin and grabbed him and dragged him towards the steamroller. He makes time go again. Kakyoin's eyes wided. "What have done to him?" Kakyoin said. DIO chuckled, "Just got rid of the bastard," "even if he is alive," "I'll make his last moments like hell." DIO grabbed Kakyoin and threw him on the floor. "I'll make your last moments like hell, Kakyoin." DIO said. Then DIO flew into the air. "Are you okay?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin nodded 'no'. Jotaro looked at DIO. "He'll regret that kiss..." Jotaro said. Jotaro ran towards DIO and beat the ever living hell out of him.