chapter two

There was a knock at the door,y/n opened the door to see Eren "hey , ready to go party". Eren said with a smile. "Yes I'm ready to party" you guys walked to the car inside were mikasa and Armin. "Hey guys" you greeted your friends. Eren drove to Jean's house. The house sounded pretty noisy because when you knocked nobody opened the door so you guys walked in to see a lot of students from school. Sasha and connie were playing beer pong and drinking beer.

Sasha noticed you and walked over to hand you a cup of beer . "Come on y/n losen up, have fun" she yelled with all the noise in the background. You chugged the whole cup. "WHOOO LETS START THIS" Eren looked at you (wow she really is something) Eren grabbed a cup and also chugged it.

Then you noticed Levi was standing in a corner drinking something , y/n walked over " Hey whatcha drinking there?" Y/n was pretty sober still.

"Beer"Levi said taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm going for a refill real quick"
Levi left and disappeared into the crowd of people.

Y/n was tired of standing the whole time so she sat down in the sofa, beside her was Jean making out with a random girl. Y/n didn't pay any attention and was drinking beer. Then Levi came back.

You and Levi were drinking and seeing people drink , party, and doing other dumb things. "Hey you want to go outside for a minute?" Levi asked he had a headache. Y/n stood up and levi followed him outside the patio. You guys stood near the pool. "Damn I started to get a headache in there thank god they have a patio." Levi complained.

"Yeah it was pretty crowded at least we can be outside enjoying the fresh air." Y/n said. He got the urge to jump inside the pool because he felt hot. Levi started to strip first he took off his shirt and then his shoes and so on.

Y/n turned to see Levi taking off his pants." HEY WHY ARE YOU STRIPPING OUT HERE?!" Y/n looked at Levi's figure he had some beautiful abs and has some good thigh muscle . Levi was so muscular y/n had never seen Levi's body before.

*splash* Levi had jumped in the water, he came out for some air. " the water is great you should get in   y/n." Levi said looking up at you. Y/n's attention went to Levi he looked so hot with wet hair and his muscles looked good.

"Umm well I'm not sure I didnt bring a bikini." Y/n left a little embarrassed laugh. When she felt something a great force grab her by the ankle and drag her inside the pool. *gasp* * splash* y/n came out the water." hey why did you drag me in the pool" y/n said whining and complaining and splashing water on Levi.

"Because it's nice and fresh inside the pool". Levi said with a smirk.

Levi looked at you ,who was all soaking wet, your cloths underneath were pretty visible and he can see your black lacey bra. Levi looked away ( probably the alcohol is messing with my head) he shook the thought and splashed some water on you.

"Shit I gotta go clean up. " levi got up from the pool and y/n got a full view of his back muscles. (Damn) y/n thought to herself.

Levi's pov: I got out of the pool and started to put on my clothes back on. I felt like someone is looking at me, I turn to look at y/n. She blushes a little seeing I caught her. " ahh you like what you see right?" I said teasing her, y/n's face gets super red.

"shut up I wasn't looking at you." She turned her head hiding the faint of blush. Levi chuckled a little and made his way inside, he headed upstairs to find a bathroom and dry himself .