Jackson's party (part 2)

Okay warning here :
There's going to be chanbaek smut so be ready!!!!!!!

Baekhyun P.O.V
After cutting the cake, we came inside jackson's main hall where he has organised some games.

Jackson: "guys attention here he said energetic as always and i roll my eyes on him, "we are playing game truth and dare he said, and i just give him confused look, because we all know jackson he can never play simple and boring games so there must be some twist.

Jackson: "but there's little change in this game, i will tell you but you have to come over here, he said and I knew it he can't play any game without being prevent, I don't how mark is tolerating him.

We all sit around the table and suga sit in front of me with chanyeol on his left side and jimin on my left while tae on right side, and kookie with his brother and markson together and yugbam together and other too.

(Like this)

(And table like this)

Jackson: "so the rule are really simple,
#1: there are no innocent dare or truth in this game, you can give any type of dare and you can ask any deep secret and they have to tell.

#2: and the person who will give you dare or ask you truth will be the person on your left or right side.

#3: and you can't backout or you will have to drink 25 shots.

And everyone start shouting with excitement, and i just roll my eyes on jackson.
And jackson start spinning the bottle, and it stop in front of mark and

Baekhyun: " wow !!! Jackson look your own boyfriend is in your trap, i said with chuckle.

Jackson: " ohh that's good it means I'm gonna give him task, he said

Jimin: "not so fast jackson jimin said with smirk, "I'm gonna give him task, and jackson just give him annoyed reaction.

Mark: " babe it's fine, go jimin you can, mark said with smile.