ƈԋҽɾɾყ

Zayn and Harry both decided on taking Marko to the mall to distract him from what he saw earlier. Harry wore a light pink jumper and black skinny jeans with a pair of chelsea boots.

Zayn wore a black and red plad shirt with light blue jeans and a pair of black and white Adidas. Marko wore the same outfit as Zayn which Harry thought was adorable.

Marko of course wanted some new Batman toys, Zayn bought him a Batman Lego set and a few Batman tee shirts. After a while Harry got bored and spotted a baby store.

"Zayn, can we get something for the baby?" Harry asked softly picking up Marko since he was about to fall asleep. "You don't have to ask love" Zayn smiled taking Marko from Harry.

"I can carry him you know" Harry sighed softly running a hand through his hair. "You're pregnant haz" Zayn frowned slightly, "He's not that heavy though" Harry spoke following Zayn out the store.

"I know I just don't want you hurting yourself or the baby" Zayn explained, "oh, okay" Harry smiled small. "Can we still go to the baby store?" Harry asked wrapping his arms around his middle.

"That's where we are going" Zayn chuckled, "oh" Harry giggled rubbing his bump when he felt the baby move. "What do you want to get?" Zayn asked adjusting Marko on his hip.

"A few outfits maybe" Harry spoke looking around a bit, "do you guys need any help?" A cheerful voice asked. Both Zayn and Harry turned to around to see a beautiful young lady in a work uniform.

"Um yeah" Harry smiled small reading her nametag which read Jelena, "which one of you is expecting?" She asked smiling brightly. "Me" Harry chirped, "how far along are you?" She asked clasping her hands together.

"A little over four months" Harry said softly resting a hand on his bump since the baby was excited and wouldn't stop moving. "Wow, you look great" she smiled cooing at Marko as he yawned.

"Thank you", "you're welcome, I'm guessing you don't know the gender yet so maybe I can show you a few gender neutral things?" She suggested tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Sure" Zayn spoke kissing Marko's forehead, "pa' where are we?" Marko yawned. "In a special store" Zayn joked, "why small stuff everywhere?" He asked.

"It's for babies" Zayn smiled, "we no have baby" Marko frowned slightly. "Marko, how do you feel about having a sibling?" Zayn asked, "a baby?" Marko asked furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, are you okay with that?" Zayn questioned, "no wan baby", now it was Zayn's turn to frown. "It's kinda too late for that" Zayn mumbled letting Marko go back to sleep.

After Harry picked out a few outfits, they all went home and had a nice dinner.
_________

A|N: Didn't really know how to end this chapter but yeah.xx