Date I guess

Angel P.O.V
I woke up. There she was sleeping, she was so cute. I patted her head waking her up on accident. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" "It's ok" she kissed my cheek. We both got up and she led me somewhere. "So, um want your map back?" She nodded and I gave it to her. "You looked really cute while you slept" she blushed and smiled. I loved her and she loved me back, I'm happy that of all people I'm with, it's her. We talked on our way over there,I was making sure that basterd of a child wasn't spying on us. "What are you looking for?" "Nothing! I was just trying to make sure the Child wasn't spying on us." "Hm,I guess he likes following you?" "Yea, Child told me Skater told him about the kiss. Does he spy on you?" "Not that I know of, oh we're here!" It was a otunnel I've never seen before. She grabbed my hand and took me to a platform. We sat together and she hugged me. She booped my nose. I blushed, I've never acted like this around people. I never act so soft around people, but she was different. She isn't just anyone, she perfect and so gorgeous. I kissed her nose and she blushed. We kissed and she hugged me. We couldn't do much for a date since we were stuck in space and she doesn't want to go home. I guess the tunnels are home now. I called her an annoyance but she is, or was. I guess we were rivals and on my side, with romantic tension. Seems like she's warmed up to me, quickly. Honestly, she's great, I just don't think we can do much considering our predicament. She wants to stay and explore, while I want to be hero and find a way back to the planet. If I find a way out then I leave her, and am a hero. But if I stay with her and don't find a way back home, I would've lied to them all. All I could was wait and find out what would happen. "Hey Angel?" "Yea?" "You look stressed? You ok?" "Yea, just thinking" "Ok" We talked more about things we did back at the planet."Hey, how was it like. Being famous. Having people look up to you?" I asked.