Florence Missing

"Florence get up! It's time for school!" Mother called out.

Florence yet again was late for school, it's been her third time late. If she goes late a fourth time, that's a tardy for all of her classes. Although she did set an alarm for her to wake up. I guess she forgot to turn her ringer on.
She was exhausted, that she couldn't get up.
"Florence, if you don't wake up right now, I will make you wake up myself" Mother shouted again.
Florence heard her mother loud and clear that she got up so quick. Her mother had this tone that scared her. Florence was light headed from getting up so quick, she had to take a second to realize what was happening.

She looked at her phone, the time was 8:00 am.

"Shit I'm late" she whispered to herself .

"Mooommmmmm" Florence moaned to her mother.
"Could you please take me to school"

She heard her mother walked up the stairs, very loud. She was kind of scared what was about to happen.

"Take you to school? The third time? This is your fault that you're late yet again. You're lucky your dad isn't home to witness this, because he would beat the shit out of you, and you know this."
Florence sighed. "Is that a no?"
"Is that a no?? Of course not but next time if you get up late again. I will force you to walk to school, I don't care how far your school is, you hear me?" Her mother said.
"Yes mom"
Florence's mother went out of her room, and to grab the keys.
"I'll be waiting outside, so hurry the fuck up"

Florence hurried her ass up, she ran to her bathroom, and got in quickly, took a quick shower, scrubbed carefully but quickly.
She got her out, I forgot she didn't bring a towel, she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste. She pasted her toothbrush. And scrubbed the fuck out of her teeth.

She felt like she was running out of time, she just scrubbed her teeth for a few seconds and then spitted it out.