Chapter 1: Getting Ready

Third Person's Point Of View

Marinette sat down as Chloe brought two glasses of orange juice.

"Bee, denk je dat Lila zal stoppen met liegen? (Bee, do you think Lila will stop lying?)" Marinette asked her best friend.

"That will be the day we leave this sorry excuse of a city, Bug" Chloe said.

The petite girl was about to say something when her phone started ringing. She looked at the ID and saw Mother. She sighed and picked it.

"Hello Mother" She said.

"Hey Mari, I called Sis and she is not picking. Is something wrong?" Bridgette asked.

The girl immediately burst into tears. Chloe then took the phone.

"Hello Ms Anderson" Chloe said.

"Hello. Please who are you and where is my daughter" Bridgette asked.

"I'm Chloe Bourgeois. Marinette is my best friend. She's at my house" Chloe said.

"Okay. Can you tell me what happened?" Bridgette asked.

"Yes Ms Anderson"

"Call me Auntie Bridgette, Aunt Bridge or Aunt Bri, Chloe" Bridgette said.

"Okay, Auntie Bri. A girl named Lila Rossi, came to our school and lied turning all Mari's friends against her. Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste knows she is lying but does nothing about it. Sabine and Tom killed themselves because of the liar" Chloe summarized.
"Oh. Pack your things then. You two are coming to New York to live with me" Bridgette said.

"Okay Aunt Bri. Bye" The blonde girl said.

"Bye Chloe, Bye Mari" Bridgette said.

Marinette's Point Of View

"Bye mother" I said happily.

I then got up and jumped.

"We verlaten dit spijtige excuus van een stad! (We are leaving this sorry excuse of a city)" I squealed. 

"Kom nu, lad os pakke (Come on, let's pack)" Chloe said as she walked to her room.

Yeah. Even though we are French, we speak so many languages, so that if someone is eavesdropping, they wouldn't understand what we say.

"Komt eraan (Coming)" I yelled.

I got up and we both packed. I went to the bathroom and bathed. As I sat in the tub, I thought of all the things that has happened in the past three years. We have defeated Hawkmoth. Lila came to school and turned the whole class against me. Adrien knew she was lying but helped her, Chat almost killed me which resulted in having his miraculous renounced. Turns out Adrien was Chat Noir.

I sighed and got out. I dried myself and let my hair down. After these three years, Chloe and I, our hairs have grown out and it now reaches our upper backs.  I wore a red pyjama top that had black polka dots and a big ladybug in front and black pyjama shorts with small ladybugs.

I went out and saw Chloe eating popcorn watching 'The Final Destination 5'. She was wearing a yellow pyjama top with black and white stripes and a big bee in front of it and black pyjama shorts with small bees. Her hair was also down.

"Chloe, hvordan kunne du starte uden mig (Chloe, How could you start without me)" I shouted as I ran and sat down next to Chloe. I commanded some ladybugs to go to the kitchen to grab a bowl of popcorn. They soon came back and disappeared as the bowl landed on my lap.

Chloe's Point Of View

After the movie, Mari got up.

"Mari, Wat zoek je? (What are you looking for?)" I asked.

"Oh. The Kwamis. I haven't seen them since we came back from het hellegat (the hell hole)" she said.

"Ze zijn aan het chatten in de wonderbox (They are chatting in the miracle box)" I said pointing to the red box that had black polka dots.

"Thank goodness" she said.

Tikki and Pollen immediately appeared right on top of the box.

" Marinette,您正在寻找我们。怎么了(Marinette, you were looking for us. What's wrong?)" The little goddess of creation asked.

"Sorry, I haven't seen you since we came back from het hellegat (the hell hole)" she said.

"不用担心, Marinette, 毕竟我们明天要离开 (Don't worry, Marinette, We are leaving tomorrow after all)" Pollen, the Kwami of Immobilization said.

"Yeah. You are right. Gute Nacht Tikki, Pollen, Bee(Good night)" Marinette said.

"Gute Nacht" Tikki and Pollen said as they settled into the tiny red bed for Tikki and yellow one for Pollen.

We both went to our respective rooms and slept.

Ps: Mari and Damien knew each other before she went to Paris