~♤Memories and love♤~

Ivy: I'm trying guys but school. Btw still dreamswap au and error and cross are amigos, not inlove or are they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nightmare POV)

I can't believe at what im seeing, violet is a daemon. I felt my cheeks warm up, violet was protecting error from them. I felt dream looked at violet, thinking about what he would do to him and I didn't like that much. Violet pick error up and walks to me and put he's head on my shoulder while he holding error. I blushes but dream looked hateful at me. Violet looks tired, I think he didn't sleep last night so I picked him up while cross picked error up. We walked back to the house to put them to sleep. We walked in the house, I walks to violet room and cross walks to error room.

-After violet and error wakes up-

(Nobody's POV)

Violet and error walked down to see cross and nightmare watching tv. Violet forgot to hide he's daemon form. Violet walks to them to see what there watching on the tv. Nightmare noticed violet there. And nightmare said.

Nightmare: Good morning violet and error

Error: oh good morning nightmare and cross

Violet: Good morning and what you watching?

Nightmare: a cooking show

Violet looked happy and sat down next to nightmare. Violet watch it to. Nightmare noticed and put a arm around violet. Error ask if anyone wants to take a walk with him. Cross said that he will just incase. Error grab cross hand and starts walking. Cross was surprised seeing error holding his hand. Cross blushes a bit seeing error holding his hand. Cross ignored it, error looked at cross and smile. Cross heard something come from the forest.

Cross: error did you hear that-?

Error: y-yea, c-cross can you p-protect m-me

Error latches onto cross arm, cross is ready to attack who's there. Some kid came out, they're scared. Cross clam down and pulls error closer to him. Error was surprised but blushing. Cross had one arm around error waist the other on error cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words used 367)

By: IvyanneYT

Btw the end of the chapter 3 cuz I'm lazy and homework =<=