What Goes Around Comes Around

The Story is about a Universe different than ours. The creators of the Galaxies were working on creating brand new ones but the creation of every new galaxy diminished the darkness present in the Universe. The Dark Lord didn't like that, he used his powers to fight the creator of the Galaxies but there were too many creators and only one Dark Lord in that Universe, so he was losing. That's when he decided to unleash The Black Phoenix, a legendary and extremely powerful creature who can do anything.
The Black Phoenix unleashed hell upon the creators of the Galaxies, engulfed all of the created galaxies and spread darkness in the entire universe, the creators of Galaxies had to retreat.
The entire universe stayed covered with the darkness of The Black Phoenix for 15 thousand years.
Eventually the Universe was turned into a Triverse, as that was divided into three parts, one segment was categorized as the Safe Zone, second was categorized as the Guarded Zone and the third one was categorized as the Forbidden Zone for the third zone contained the gate from whether The Black Phoenix could be called again. There was unbreakable barriers between these three zones of the Triverse.

Few billion years later, the Safe Zone of the Triverse became full of Planets and living beings. Among the galaxies present in the Safe Zone, the one similar to our Milky Way Galaxy was the Star Dust Galaxy, which contained a planet Fendra, which was similar to Earth and there were humans on the planet.
People called "Fendronians", were living normally, doing their daily tasks, thanks to the Guardians in the Guarded Zone, who were protecting them from anything that could arrive from the Forbidden Zone, the place where the descendants of the Dark Lord were living.
Every Dark Lord used to leave one or more than one Dark Pendants, which used to absorb power from the dark space and the Pendant used to get converted to a new Dark Apprentice, who, after proper training, becomes a Dark Lord.
So everything was normal until one day, one of the Dark Lords was able to sneak inside the Guarded Zone part of the Triverse after he found a loophole in the unbreakable barrier.
The Guarded Zone was just like the food put between two breads in a sandwich and the only residents in the zone were the beings who had supernatural abilities, these beings were either the decedents of the protectors of the Universe purely or that of the protectors of the Universe and humans. There were several Galaxies and Planets in the Guarded Zone too. The sneaky Dark Lord had entered inside the Galaxy "Pleothora" and then he went to a planet called "Flora", a beautiful planet. Dark Lords could mix with the darkness, they become invisible at any place where there is little or no natural source of light. So, no one was able to see him, his name was "Omino". He went to a school for the Guardians and searched for the youngest guardian kid and made him wear a Pendant and sacrificed himself to empower the Pendant.
The Pendant consumed the mind of the Kid Guardian, making him a Dark Apprentice who appeared as a truthful guardian. That's how the Dark Lords penetrated the Guarded Zone.

Now we move to the Forbidden Zone, where other Dark Lords realized that "Omino" has succeeded.
Omino had a family. They were heartbroken and proud at the same time because he was the first Dark Lord who succeeded in executing the plan.
The Dark Lords used to be a force to reckon with, but they were getting weaker because the majority of the Triverse was not under the influence of Darkness and they had limited amount of darkness to consume, reducing their population, making their families weaker, if they couldn't get control of the majority of the Triverse, they could have disappeared entirely. That's why they had to spread darkness in the Triverse.
The Kid Guardian who was wearing the Pendant was their hope. They were able to control the mind of the Kid Guardian whose name was "Appolox". He was acting normal, no one suspected that he had become a slave of the Dark Lords and the Guardians blindly trusted the other Guardians as they all had pure minds with no negative thoughts, the definition of a Guardian.
Appolox used to wander around and search for the loophole in the barrier between the Guarded Zone and the Safe Zone. When other Guardians used to ask him why, he used to tell that he likes to look at the barrier to know more about that and make sure that there is no loophole in the barrier and the naive  Guardians used to trust him. He was sadly not able to find any loophole for several years. The community of the Dark Lords was getting weaker, the young dark apprentices not being able to gather strength to turn into new Dark Lords, leaving only few Dark Lords left alive.
But one day, luck favored them, one of the Guardians, seeing the passion of Applox, showed him the location of a loophole and asked him to protect that always.
Appolox promised to do that and few days later, took out his Pendant and threw that in the path that connected the Guarded Zone to the Safe Zone and then Appolox fainted and turned into a shadow.
The Pendant, after reaching inside the Safe Zone, harnessed the enormous amount of unused darkness from the Safe Zone and turned into a Dark Apprentice who looked just like Appolox.
Then the Dark Apprentice mixed himself with the darkness of the space and travelled to the planet Fendra in the Star Dust Galaxy.
He needed a new host, a strong host and after several weeks of research, he found what he was looking for.