Part 2 - The power of a good book

The only way I can escape from this place is by opening a book.

There is a millions of stories ready to get read and explored. They make me feel something special and unexplainable. Sometimes I forget that I live in this current world. The time is none existent and all of the worries floats away.

Everything thats matter is how simply some words can change my hole world. My eyes gets reborn. I see new things that I never imagine i would experience. I smell, I feel and sometimes if I really focus. I can hear.

The worst part is to fall in love with someone that does not exist. It is different kind of love. That feels so different. Everything about that character is mesmerizing and lovely. My brain cant understand that it is a fictional character. I play myself thinking that i fall in love with them. Make them take over my little bobble

Deep down i wished that I lived in those books. All of the excitement, adventure and love would be something amazing to explore. Living in a book is not same as to live in reality. There is a big differences.

Here, everything goes in routine, rules and where you belong. Not only that, but also what you should be. It is like you really do not have a choice how to fully live.

But there..nothing goes in routine. Everyday it is something new to explore and see. It is that you live every single day of your life and never get tired of it.

The power of a good book is something special and magical.

They are my escape. My world.
My life