First, a word from the Duwang gang (Sue, Fredbear, Marrowtail, and Diego)

Sue: Before we get on with the memes, shitposts, and cringe, we would like to say a few words.

Fredbear: Because this is our first book, we would like to say that we wouldn't like if you complain about the book just because it's not professional. We know the quality of this book isn't the best, but so are alot of the books on wattpad. And even though their quality isn't the best, they are still popular.

Diego: We would also like to thank you for reading this book. We appriceate the fact that your reading our book, and we would like it if you continue to read it.

Marrowtail: If you have any problems with the book, please use constuctive critisium.

???: You thought it would end here...

But it was I....

DIO!

Sue: PLEASE GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR BOOK RIGHT NOW, AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL WE DO A SKIT AND YOUR IN IT!

DIO: I WILL RETURN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sue: Well, now that he's gone...

Sue: I would like to tell you that you can ask all of us questions by commenting down below!

Diego: To ask a specific character (any o the scp's, the jjba characters ect.) Type their name before asking the question.

Marrowtail: That way, it will be easier to answer your questions in a quick and timely manner.

Sue: See you soon!