Alloys of Destruction

Yven was a simple person, he created alloys only he could use, meaning he was impossibly powerful. Magnox was his favourite as the powers within we're unthinkable and it was relatively easy to make. The uncharted lands around him were his playground, uninhabited and shrouded with secrecy. Coin hopping was his expertise, being able to float above one single coin and fly forever with unlimited steel and iron. His pewter supply was infinite as the more he used the more he gained using it for mining. But recently mistlings from afar were slowly showing up in his territory. He growled and sent coins wizzing past their heads. Only a few times had he fought them but never needed to use Magnox, his secret alloy. They were easy and annoying but no more, until a mistborn showed. Pulling and pushing his coins back at him and taking hits using pewter. Giving up he swallowed a bead of Magnox, revealing its power. All the effects of metals the mistborn was burning withered away and blood started to pour from his mouth. Magnox. The alloy of death.

The weeks passed like seconds, making him wonder. Was he longing for something more? Something that he can do which is more than practice? Something he can use his practice for? Deciding he was he grabbed a large pouch of coins and as much metals as he could stuff in his pockets. Sprinting and Coin-hopping he bounced across the uncharted lands towards a small town. Swallowing a bead of duralumin (the metal of power) he shot into the air, the wind brushing through his hair and across his face. He then landed rolling on the outskirts of a road. Burning bronze he looked for potential threats, finding only a few he was calm again. Dust arising from his landing blinded him for a small amount of time. He rubbed his eyes and stepped foot into the town. A tavern. He was searching for a tavern where bounties were able to be acquired on beasts of monsters and human. Spotting a tall sign talking about the 'Mists Inn' he followed the directions hoping his suspicions were correct. Breaking into a sprint, hungry for adventure and success, he spotted what he was looking for, slamming into the door. Heads turned as he spun at the board. He saw what he wanted to see. 'Rogue mistborn.'
Reward 270000 glens.