part six

Kook came in the counter so tae decided to take him to their large living room! He carried him bridal style while whispering praises in his ears
   "Baby boy you take me so well!" Such a good boyyyyy!"
   Kook squealed in taehyung's arms! They reached the living room! Tae placed kook on their soft floor mattress! He kissed him and tasted his sweet lips! He once again entered him hitting his prostrate!
   " Daddy! Fuck! Go deeper daddy! Deeper! Kook told him!
   Tae held both of his legs and placed it on his shoulder! He went deeper and deeper! Until he saw a bump in kook's abdomen whenever he thrusted inside him! He was so pleased! On the other hand kook was so turned on by seeing the bump!
   "Taehyung!"
   "Yes baby boy!"
   When he opened his mouth to tell something taehyung fastened his pace!
   " Tae go harder! Harder tae!"
   Tae rammed inside him! Pounding into him with full force! Kook was unable to hold in anymore! He came hard! Wetting himself and taehyung chest! Tae was Now riding his own high! He held kook's waist and pulled back and In a second rammed into him which made kook scream and come once again! Tae moaned when he came deep inside kook! Both moaning at the feeling! He pulled out and come was dripping out of kook's hole! Tae fell on the floor! Having drained all his energy for the best fuck of his life! Kook slept the second he came! Taehyung thought about " how kook was able to take him so well!" he saw the the time it was 6 in the morning!
Oh they fucked continuously for 6 hours! Omg!
  He got up took kook in his arms Heading to their room! He saw the mess they made! All sort of sex toys and cum stained bedsheets! He totally forgot about the punishment! All he wanted was to make kook feel good!
  He went to shower both of them! He washed kook was now half woken and was able to stand on his legs! Tae took the strawberry flavored body wash! He spread kook's ass cheeks kissing his wrecked hole! His cum dripping out! Hr washed kook and himself and carried him and did all sort of comfortable dressing! By now it was past 7! Kook was sleeping peacefully! So he decided to take off for both of them cause he was tired from fucking kook and kook was tired from getting fucked! He called his manager to Inform their take off!
   He went into bed with him after ordering both of them a good meal!
Once he settled himself he brought kook closer to him!
In these four years he could say this the best sex ever they had! And he was lucky to have kook by his side! Kook smuggled closer to him and some words left his mouth which caught taehyung off guard!
   "" I loved the way u filled me and the way your cum was dripping down to my legs! ""
   Oh how these words made him horny again!
   When he was about to close his eyes kook asked him another question which again caught him off guard!
   " will you please remove my pants and enter my hole and then we can sleep peacefully! I want to feel u all the time!""
  And who was he too deny his beautiful husband! He kissed his baby's hole and slid his lubed member into him and they went to dreamland together!
    Kim taehyung and kim Jungkook!