🔞🍼"dada?"🍼🔞

Yoongi put his hand on jimin's thigh and put one of his fingers underneath the hem of the thigh high and jimin was kinda nervous but he didn't pay attention to it. A couple of minutes have passed and yoongi moved up his little shorts and felt the him of jimin underwear, but jimin still didnt mind he actually felt a little turned on if he was being honest.

"Daddy? Can you touch me more pweese."
" babby were almost to the apartment and I dont want to turn u and me on and then walk in the house with a boner now dont we?"
"You could of just could of said no" jimin said in a pout.
"But trust me I know when you're in littlespace you're horny so the boys are already ready for if I leave on some days.and you're in littlespace and horny just go to the nearest guy and they'll help u oki babby"?
"Ok daddy" jimin said putting his pacifier in his mouth.

30 min later:
Jimin was asleep and yoongi had a boner from jimin calling him daddy.
"Jimin?" Yoongi said rubbing jimins thigh.
"Hmm"? Jimin said wiping his eyes.
"Uh w-when you called me daddy I accidentally.." yoongi said quite embarrassed but everytime he got horny he always told jimin beacuse jimin's the cause of it and he knew. "You did what daddy"? Jimin knew exactly what he was doing cause he was a tease.
"Why do you do this to me baby"? "Do what daddy?" Jimin said slightly horny for his daddy. And this is when yoongi slipped and went all beast.

"You gave me a boner jimin so what are you going to do about it?" Yoongi said as he slipped his long skinny fingers on jimin's slightly thin neck. "Ah" jimin let a moan slip cause out of the kinks he has he loves being choked.
"Do want me to suck you daddy"? Jimin said seductively. Yoongi on the other hand wanted jimins plump,pink,juicy lips on his nice thick 9 Inch member. "Yes baby".

Right when a light turned red jimin shifted his head toward yoongi's bulge in his pants. Jimin being the tease he is licked the member from his pants and yoongi had enough of teasing and grabbed a fist load of jimin nice pink soft  hair and licked jimin's bottom lip.and jimin moand at the feeling.
"You like this huh you kinky son of a bitch"
"Yes daddy I do, i really do plese can i have your long thick cock in my mouth. Plese daddy" jimin said rubbing yoongis clothed member.
"Yes baby boy only cause you've been a  good boy" yoongi let jimin go with one last lick on his jimins lips.
Jimin always loved looking into the eyes of yoongi when he's sucking him of.

(This isn't the first time jimin sucked of yoongi FYI)

So with that jimin didnt loose eye contact with yoongi while he undid yoongi belt buckle with his plump pink lips on the silver part of the buckle and he slid his tounge saduclely on the leather part of yoongi's belt and with that jimin pulled the the zipper with his teeth and yoongi couldn't hold his moans any longer and when jimin saw yoongis member spring out he bit his lip and kitty licked the tip and spread his long pink tounge up and down his shaft the deep throated his nice 11 inch cock and with that yoongi grabbed a fist load of jimin hair to force him down on his long member.
Jimin was gagging a bit but he learned how to stop it by moaning on yoongi dick.
The moans sent vibrations down his member and that made yoongi so close.
"B-baby you know u drive me crazy you know that right"
"Hmmm" is all jimin could say in response wich made yooungi at his limit.
"I-im close jimin" yoongi let out small moans.
"Ahhhh" yoongi said releasing in jimin's mouth.
"Hmmm daddy you taste good" jimin moaned out while running his white cum stained tounge on his pink plump lips.
"Hey can we go to the apartment know bubba?"
"Yes daddy".

And with that they went to the apartment to get jimin settled and ready for bang-PD.

This is kinda short but there will be alot more in the next chapter's😏
Shout out to my brother  BrandonRamos736
follow him hes new >*<