Sleepover Part 2

P3 Jotaro x Reader

Faster than anyone knew, it was the weekend. You walked home on Friday and began to pack for the next day.

-Y/n Pov-

"Okay so....spare outfit... make-up...hat...snacks...pijamas...charging cable...gaming stuff..."
I went down my list mentally while packing what I needed.
'Hmmm. Should I bring my badminton things? Kakyoin might play with me...'
I packet my racket just in case

"Alright! I've got everything packed!"
I set my backpack in a corner of my room and began to walk downstairs/upstairs/down the hall to the living room.
"Mom! Dad! I'm going for a sleepover with Jotaro and Kakyoin tomorrow!" I yelled as I approached. (A/n: Ho? You're approaching me?)

"Again Y/n!? You spend so much time there it's like that's your new home!" My dad said sarcastically.
He was sitting on the couch in front of the tv while mom was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Ignoring dad's remark, I walked into the kitchen.
"Hey mom."
"Hello darling. Going to Jotaro's house again?"
I nodded
"You two dating yet?"
"Mom! No!"
Your mom knew of your crush and liked to tease you about it often
"

Y/n. You need to tell the boy soon or your bottled up feelings are going to run you over mercilessly."
"Sure sure. I'll try. No guarantees though."
'To be honest I know I could never confess. I just didn't have the will or courage to. Sorry mom.'

You all had a dinner of f/f (favorite food) and went to bed. I layed down and thoughts of confessing to Jotaro filled my mind. Eventually I got tired from overthinking and drifted off to sleep.

A/n
This was kinda a filler chapter lol
It ends next chapter I promise
I'm still working on the next chapter

Please vote!