Millie pov
I lay there panting.

"That was amazing." I say

"Yea. Wanna do it again?" Noah asks

"Sure." I say

We stand up, we start jogging around.

-

Noah and I got home. We took a shower, got dressed and then made supper. We have a pretty good life, just 2 people in a relationship, living alone. We have those visits with friends, but not as much as we used to.

I set the table, Noah places the food on the table, we sit down and start eating.

After supper I washed the dishes. Noah and I went to the living room and watch a movie. I look over at Noah and see that he fell asleep. I take a picture. I scroll through my photos, i stop once I see a video. I press play.

It was the video I took of Noah singing. I feel a warm presence move closer to me. I look to my side and I see Noah, he smiles at my phone.

"I'm good at singing aren't I?" He asks

"Yes," i place my phone down." You are."

We lean in and kiss, it quickly turns into a make out. I sit on Noahs lap, straddling him. I make way for his shirt. I almost get it over his head but then the doorbell rang. I groan as Noah gets up to get it, i follow him.

We see Sadie and Caleb.

"Hey guys." Noah says

"Hey." Sadie says

"What are you doing here?" I ask, paranoid.

"Millie, calm down." Noah says." But what are you doing here?"

"We have news, you are the last we are telling. But we are getting married." Caleb says

"Congrats." I say

"Congratulations." Noah says

We invite them in. Caleb and Noah talk in the kitchen, drinking beer. Sadie and I are talking in the living room, drinking beer.

"Sorry for coming on such short notice." Sadie apologises

"Its okay. I'm sorry for being rude when you got here." I apologise

"Its all good, but why were you rude?"

"Noah and I were about to have sex."

"Oh."

"Hmmhmm."

After they left, Noah and I go into our room.

"So where were we? "Noah asks

"I think I know." I say

I jump in his arms, he catches me, i kiss his lips. He places me on the bed, then you know what happens next.