pt.2

it was silent the rest of the way home expect for the music in the back. you both got home and you went upstairs to the room. you wanted to fight with him but the way he was looking you knew it was best for you to just take it. you took off your clothes and sat on the bed waiting for daichi. you waited for a while when he finally came in with just his grey sweats. "come here." you crawled to the edge of the bed and you put your head down. he lifted you head up, "why you so quiet you was talking all that shit earlier where's that energy?" you didn't say anything and he squeezed your cheeks. "answer baby." he said in a serious tone looking you in your eyes. "um idk" he chuckled and let go. "lay across my lap baby." you did as you were told and laid down. "your getting ten licks. count for me." before you could answer back he spanked you. you flinched and put your hands to stop him. he rubbed your ass as he held your arms behind your back with the other. "don't try to stop me or your getting more." he continued as you counted and he suddenly went harder. "I'm sick of you not listening to me. it makes me so mad but I try to keep my cool." you apologized for the hundredth time. "I'm sorry pls forgive me!" you said looking up at him. "no need to be sorry baby you about to learn your lesson." he said as he slapped your ass harder than the last time. you moaned for some reason and cried out. tears came out your eyes as he lifted you up will rubbing your ass. "are you okay." you nodded your head as you sniffed. you looked at him "I kinda liked it." he chuckled and stopped rubbing you. "that's good but we're not finished stand up baby." you did slowly and daichi grabbed you and pull you close. he whispered in your ear "touch your toes." your eyes widened. "why-why not the bed." you said as he laughed again. "your still in trouble you don't get that privilege. now, bend over" he said grabbing your waist and pushing your upper half down. "don't get up or you gone get a punishment."

might do more details cuz I love this um🌚.
excuse mistakes. and I pinky promise I'm working on the other parts. I've been very busy.
love y'all❤️.