Part 3

"Y/N I can explain-," Elmo began to speak up, but was quickly over-talked by Itachi.

"What do you mean there's no snacks, Y/N? Do you not see all this delicious cake right here?" Itachi said, gripping Elmo's butt.

Elmo moaned softly in response to Itachi's actions. You looked at the two wide eyed, as Itachi had a sly smile on his face, and Elmo looked nervous, yet aroused.

"Itachi, how long has this been going on between you two?" You asked, still confused at the current situation.

"Well, I guess now is a good time to tell you. Me and Elmo have been hooking up before I even met you," He said. "How did you expect me to resist all of this?" Itachi said, gesturing to Elmo.

"I guess I should tell you I've been seeing Elmo too." You admitted to your boyfriend.

"Chile, I'm not surprised I would've done the same thing if I was you," Itachi said.

"Y/N, why don't you come over here and serve your master?" Elmo said, smiling mischievously, butting into you and Itachi's coversation. You couldn't take it anymore, and stripped yourself of your clothing, leaving you in your Elmo-themed underwear.

"Yes Daddy Elmo, I'm ready for you!" You said while running over to him.

You immediately pushed Itachi off of Elmo, and started kissing him aggressively. Itachi became enraged that you would separate him from Elmo, and pulled you two apart. Elmo's smaller body fell out of your arms, and onto the floor. Without thinking, you punched Itachi in the balls for interrupting you and Elmo. Itachi returned the favor and hit you in your boobs/balls. You and Itachi began fist fighting in your underwear while Elmo watched in awe. After a minute or two of you guys hitting each other, Elmo finally decided to break up the fight.

"Y/N, Itachi, that's enough!" Elmo shouted. You two immediately stopped fighting at the sound of his voice. You and Itachi glared at each other.

"He doesn't want your fishy coochie!" Itachi said angrily, breaking the tension.

"Oh yeah? He doesn't want to be with your musty ass-,"

"Silence!" Elmo said loudly, cutting you off. "Itachi, Y/N, I love you both, why can't we all be together? You and Itachi looked at each other apologetically, and lowered yourselves, so the two of you could be face to face with Elmo, who was still on the ground. Elmo smiled sweetly and pushed his bid red tiddies together.

"I love you both too and....I would love for us to all be together!" You announced proudly.

" I would also love to be in a relationship with you both," Itachi agreed.

Elmo went over to you and Itachi, and gently kissed you both. He then saw that you guys were bloodied from your fight, and began to seductively lick the blood off of both you and Itachi. 

"Now let's have some fun," Elmo said while winking. He then pushed some of his red pubes out the way to reveal his big red pp. Itachi couldn't control himself and groped Elmo's huge tit.

 "Oh Jashin, yes," Itachi said, with hearts in his eyes.

"Itachi's 2 inches don't got nothing on this sexy mofo," You thought to yourself.

You all ended the night happy in each other's arms, you and Itachi now pregnant with Elmo's children. The three of you lived happily every after with your human-monster hybrid kids.

The End :)