Chapter One

"Dude, did you hear we're getting a new kid today?" I glanced over at the boy beside me. He was tall, thin with an athletic build. His chocolate eyes appeared darker against his ebony skin. Purple tee shirt, gold T on the front, dark blue jeans, expensive shoes and a gold chain to match the expensive watch on his left wrist, Token Black had his back to me as he conversed with his best friend, Clyde Donovan. Clyde was a bit shorter than Token with warm earthy eyes and slightly tanned skin. His plain brown hair styled like a fuck boy and an outfit designed to slay ladies, the boy was good looking even if he was slightly chubby. The only problem with him was that Clyde Donovan was the world's biggest cry baby. Neither one of them could be classified as my friends, but we were all still pretty friendly to each other. Clyde and Token were part of Craig's gang. Craig Tucker was the tallest in their gang at 6'3. His black hair, pale skin, and stormy blue eyes gave him a rather intimidating look by itself, but when coupled with his give no fucks personality and monotone, the boy was just scary sometimes.

"No way, seriously?" Clyde bounced about excitedly. It was homeroom and we were given a free hour to work on homework, read, or talk quietly among ourselves, in other words, Mr. Jones was hung the fuck over again and needed a nap. I was drawing quietly from my seat in the back of the room, Token and Clyde talking together from their spots in the desks to my right while Stan and Kyle discussed plans for this weekend to my left. Stan was a tall thin boy similar in looks to Craig except his blue eyes were more of a neon blue than a storm cloud gray-blue. Stan Marsh was one of my best friends and the unofficial leader of our little gang. He was a caring but attention loving boy who often let his need to be loved by the masses outweigh his better judgement. He was also a drunk, and yes, I know we aren't old enough to drink, we don't care. To Stan's left was a red haired, green eyed, pale boy named Kyle Broflovski, another good friend of mine. Kyle was a smart boy with a moral compass that always pointed north. Born in Jersey and raised a Jew, Kyle was often the victim of senseless bullying at the hands of our other friend, Eric Cartman. Cartman was a fat fuck with no morals and no boundaries. If he wanted it, he got it and to hell with the cost. He once made his own half-brother eat his mom and their dad in front of the kid's favorite band. He was pure evil and it showed. The last member of our group was a come and go kind of kid by the name of Leopold Butters Stotch. Everyone but yours truly just called him Butters, even his own parents. I think I'm the only one who called him Leo. He was the shortest out of the gang with me being our tallest. Blonde with baby blue eyes and a scar over the left one, my bad, in my defense, ninja stars are not a good thing in the hands of an over excited ten year old with an over active imagination. Leo was our innocent friend. The type of innocent that makes you question their intelligence a bit. Cartman's always trying to destroy this part of Leo, and Stan and Kyle just can't stand it sometimes, but I wanted to protect that side of the boy for as long as possible. Leo was happy the way he was and it wasn't our job to change him. As his friends, we should be protecting that sweetness.

"Yep, some kid from Arkansas moved in across the street from Craig. From what he said, the poor thing acts like a frightened animal." Token continued to inform Clyde of the rumored new kid. Clyde opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the door opening to reveal PC Principal. I still couldn't believe he had followed us into high school and was still trying to make us all into PC perfect people. Poor guy was going gray trying.

"Students! Can I have your attention please?" The room continued to do as they pleased, ignoring the man in the door way. "SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND LOOK AT ME!"

It was almost comical to see the mass of teens go silent and turn to the principal with shocked faces. Maybe if you dumb fucks had shut up the first time he wouldn't have had to resort to yelling. That's part of the reason I hated this town, no one heard you unless you were incredibly stupid like Garrison, entertaining as fuck like Randy, or loud as hell like Mr. PC over there. My muffled voice often went unnoticed, but I was okay with that. "Okay, students, I would like to see Kenny McCormick, Clyde Donovan, Token Black, Stan Marsh, Leopold Stotch, Kyle Broflovski, and Bebe Stevens please."