A Message To The Readers

Hi gang. I just wanted to step in to tell a little story. 

I wrote this book in the most depressed state I'd ever been in. You can tell that I lost interest in this story when I started getting worse. Writing this story did, however, help me out of that state I was in, but every time I go back and reread this book I see how much I messed up and how much better this could've been if I had written this in my current writing style. 

That being said. I have plans to rewrite this book entirely. I might even change some of the plot as well. I just want to give this book the real time and effort it deserved when it began as a passion project and a coping mechanism for me. 

I do want to thank everyone for all of the love and support I've gotten on this book. I plan on writing more so if you want to give me suggestions on who to do once I finish rewriting this book I am more than willing to do anything you've got. I thoroughly enjoy reading the comments I get on this book and I promise to rewrite this to not be so rushed. I also love seeing you all roast the hell out of Mar and George (and I'm sorry for everything I put Stephen through). 

Please check out my page in the coming weeks and I should have new chapters coming soon.