Simula

S I M U L A
@4thandbleeker

"Abby,time to eat dinner"my mom said.

I was watching cartoon in my parents room when my mom knocked on the door. Dali dali akong tumayo tsaka binuksan ang pintuan. My mom smiled widely when she saw me out of the room.

"Tara Abby,let's eat na" my mom said,she guided me walking downstair.

"Reynaldo let's ---"Mom didn't finished her sentence when we saw ten person wearing black tux and wearing black shade. Lahat sila ay nakahawak ng baril. And they're looking serious to us.

"MARTHA!" Daddy shouted "GET OUT NOW!" He continued. Nakita ko si daddy may hawak na baril bago kumaripas si mommy ng takbo habang karga ako. I saw daddy fighting those guys with the body guards.

Rinig ko ang putok ng baril sa sala ng aming mansyon. Mom started crying,kinakabahan ako sa mga nangyayari.

Binuksan nya ang kanilang kwarto tsaka kami pumasok at tsaka nya ito nilock. Pinaupo nya ako sa kama.

"Stay here baby okay?"she said,i started crying when i saw her tears falling. Masyado akong inosente sa mga nangyayari. Nakarinig nanaman ako ng putok ng baril mula sa labas..... mom told me to cover my ears so i wouldn't hear the sound of guns,so i did what she said.

"Melanie,please help us!. They're attacking us.... i guess it's because of that portrait.... please save my daughter.... Thank you!" mom said on the phone while crying,i don't know who's "THEY'RE" my mom was pertaining to,but one thing i know is they want to kill us.

The sound of guns went silent. My mom signing me to be quiet,i just nodded my head. Kumuha ng baril si mama sa drawer tsaka ako nilapitan.

"Go hide in that closet and be quiet baby. Wait for tita Melanie and tito Rafie to come here okay?you'll be fine. There are bunch of bad guys attacking us so you must be quiet okay?"i nodded,understanding what she've said. "Good girl,i love you baby"she smiled then she hugged me tight like there's no tomorrow.

Pinakawalan ako ni mommy sa pagyakap tsaka ako pinapasok sa closet. She kissed my forehead one last time at sumenyas na manahimik bago nya ako tinabunan ng mga damit. I can see her but just a little because of the clothes covering me.

I saw men entering my parents room,i stayed quiet because that was mom told me. Tinutok ng lalaki ang baril nya kay mommy and mommy also did the same. Akmang ipuputok ng lalaki ang baril nang biglang sinipa ni mommy ang kanyang kamay dahilan kung bakit natapon ang baril ng lalaki papunta sa aking direksyon. Mom's eyes widened when the man run towards the closet to get the gun. Bago makuha ng lalaki ang baril ay sinipa sya ni mommy kaya nahagalpak ang kanyang katawan sa ibang direksyon.

My mom gave me a smile and a thumbs up because the men dozed to sleep,i also gave her a smile.

Ilang hakbang bago nya ako mapuntahan sa closet ay may biglang bumaril kay mommy,someone shoot her head!. I blinked twice. T-they killed my m-mon infront of me!. These people has no mercy!

The man stopped infront of the closet,and slowly,he opened it. Kinabahan ako sa maari nyang gawin sa akin. Tears are like waterfall falling from my eyes when i saw my mom laying in the cold floor covered with her own blood,i want to go her and hug her but i can't move because the man is staring at me,parang may binabalak syang masama.

I looked at him with my powerful eyes,i want to kill him using my stares but that wouldn't work. He smiled widely

"Hi baby girl,what's your name?"his voice is soft,but he killed my parents.

"I HATE YOU!"i shouted.

"Whoa baby girl calm down. You are just like your mom"he laughed,i hate his laugh "do you want to be with your parents?"he continued. My anger dissapeard when he mentioned my parents. I slightly nodded my head,sumang ayon sa sinasabi nya.

"Poor child,too innocent. I must kill you if you want to be with you're---" he didn't continue what he said when i heard a sound of gun. It went fast,i saw the man laying on the floor with his blood.

Lumingon ako sa pinang galingan ng putok and i saw tita Melanie holding a gun. She ran towards me and hugged me immidiately.

"Oh god abby,are you okay baby?"nahihimigan ko ang pag alala sa kanyang boses. I hugged her neck and started crying.

"M-mom is g-gone"i cried.

"Baby it's ok,tita and tito are here ok?. Calm  down baby. The bad guys are gone,they're all gone.... i am very very sorry,at a very young age,nasaksihan mo ang kamatayan ng parents mo,I'm sorry baby"she said while carsing my hair. Dahil siguro sa kakaiyak ko ay nakatulog ako sa paghaplos ni tita sa aking buhok.

I was six when THEY killed my parents infront of me.

I swear to god that i will hunt them and kill them all.

At sa gabing iyon,gusto kong humawak ng baril para patayin ang mga taong pumatay sa pamilya ko.

​-B R A T T Y  K N I G H T-

PS;Sorry if the Prolouge was plain hihi.