A Merry Wedding

[Fuji x Link]

I was extremely nervous to say the least...

He was standing there, at the end of the aisle. He was right next to the priest, whom also had a jolly look on his face. The tear-sheddingly joyful tune of Canon in D Major was playing in the background. This moment, at This time was what I've been waiting for in my entire life.

My wedding

After months and months of being locked up by my parents in a remote destination no one would ever find, I am at my happiest. I owe all that to my best friend and intrepid lover, Fuji. He was there, happily waiting for me in his jet black wedding suit.

Beside him were his best friends whom I had met during our months of coping up with each other. They too had pretty jolly faces like the priest, whom was never happier to be marrying two male furs. As I strolled along the aisle, people looked at me with nothing but happiness. A bit of confusion from the children, which was absolutely adorable.

With wide happy eyes, I arrived at the end of the aisle. I stood across Fuji, his muzzle turning into a serious smile of sorts. I took a small glance at the seat my parents were supposed to sit at. They had done everything to shut me completely from Fuji, which earned them their own demise. Despite feeling remorse for their deaths, I was delighted to see Fuji's parents in joyful tears.

"Dearly beloved, we are here today to witness the union of these two furs, Fuji and Link."

The priest began the wedding proper, and I cannot stress enough how happy everyone was at the wedding. It was the exact opposite of what I felt when I was locked up in the bunker.

They may have locked me up and stripped away a portion of my life, but now I am finally free.

I took a glance at my parents-in-law

It was time to start anew, with my lover Fuji.

This was a very merry wedding.