Kabanata 1

Aya's Point of view;

🎶I know your chokin' on your fears
I already told you I'm right here
I will stay by your side every night
I don't know why🎶you hide from the one and close your eyes to the one mess up and lie to the one that you love🎵

"Wuyyyy!!!elee
Shuutt up!"
Bakas ang iritasyong sabi ko

Arghh

I hate loudness.

The pak?
Sya pa talaga ang may ganang manaray! seriously?In return I glared at her.

Later,she just shrugs off and finally she stopped
Napa buntong hininga nalang ako.Hayyyy

"Sorry naman aya hehehehe
Peaceee"
Napairap nalang ako sa inaasal nya.Ganyan naman yan lagi
Usual Ellena Maxwell
Psh

Ano bang bago?

"Bug someone else elle"

I'm currently working,right now
And she's here to annoy the hell out of me.
I still need to prepare the financial statements.
Isa pang dagdag bwesit
Kaiinis
My mind is in turmoil right now,
First I need to prepare the balance sheets,then I'm the one in charge of everything dahil ang magaling kung boss ay nasa bakasyon.
Great.
Just effinly' great...

"Cheerr up aya ghad!wag kang pa stress masyado!"

I just rolled my eyes on her.
Napahalakhak naman sya, believe me she's really pissing me off.

Ibinaling ko nalang ang tingin sa computer at nagpatuloy sa trabaho.

Hours later*

I unconsciously stretched my arms,then tinignan ko ang wrist watch ko it's already 5 pm.Time flies so fast fortunately natapos ko na ang balance sheets.
Inayos ko na ang table ko.

***
Agad akong tumihaya sa malambot na kama pagdating na pagdating sa condo unit ko.
I'm so exhausted.
And when I roomed my eyes around my room.I felt my heart ached again.I was thinking if I should jusy throw away this things it's making me sad.
I sighed out of frustration.
My room is not wide for me it's just perfect,a comfortable bed,a walk in closet and a study table what make this beautiful is the paintings on the ceiling on the desk even on my walls,this whole room screams beauty the beauty of unknown the gorgeous view of the universe,right here lies the universe and beyond.The interstellar space,the planets,the galaxies like the milky way and andromeda well painted on the ceiling.It look so surreal.Such a heavenly view,the twinkling and dazzling stars,the constellations located on my book shelf,we have 88 constellations but I just managed to paint some like,gemini,hydra,leo,aries,caelum, phoenix and lastly telescopium.I love the stars the Galaxy the universe I love it, Simply because it's an art.It was a an greatest creation after all.Peering into a velvet-back night sky teeming with the cristaline stars.It felt like I was actually staring on the real one.
Our universe is still very mysterious the atmosphere is a frustrating,ever-shifting veil.
But this view never failed to calm me and ease me at the same time.

I love art,I love painting, creating, drawing and also singing.Music is art,the whole world is an art, Because EARTH
without EH is art.Art is the conscious use of skill and creative imagination especially in the production of aesthetic objects the art of painting landscapes.When I paint I won't care about anything else.Yung pakiramdam na malaya ka.Walang mag sasabi sayo kung ano ang dapat at walang huhusga sayo,walang mga mata ang aaligid sayo.I like painting alone mostly when I feel sad, lonely and worthless that's when I paint.It's my way of escaping the world.

It's my passion
But I can't pursue, why?
simple because I have responsibilities, I have priorities and I have to give up the things I love, to go for the things I must.
Hindi ko namalayang humihikab na pala ako.
Then suddenly bumigay na ang tulikap ng mga mata ko.

***