Chapter 3

Chapter 3- The Deaths

Mackenzie was walking down the road, and saw a black car on the side of the road. She looked inside of the black car and saw a man laying in the backseat...dead. Mackenzie jumped back and started running for her house. She was scared! Mackenzie walked up onto her front porch and heard footsteps following her. She looked behind her and saw nothing but thin air. As she walked inside, she was wondering what the noise was that was making those footsteps and she was also wondering how that guy died.

She walked inside and look at the kitchen table. She saw her mom laying on the kitchen table dead. Mackenzie dropped to her knees and burst into tears. She saw blood everywhere in the kitchen. Suddenly she glanced over the staircase and saw tracks of blood droppings. Mackenzie followed the blood until she reached her mom's room and saw a knife. On that sharp edge of the knife's blade was blood.

Next to the knife was a gun. Instantly Mackenzie walked downstairs and picked up the phone. As she was dialing 911 she thought that she shouldn't call 911 because she may get suspected for killing her own mom. The police would definetly know that Mackenzie was a murderer.

Mackenzie picked up the phone and called Victor to tell him about her mom. Victor barely spoke to Mackenzie over the phone. Mackenzie hung up on Victor and went upstairs to change her clothes. After that she went to bed.

The next morning, Mackenzie woke up and started making breakfast! She walked into the guest bedroom to wake up Victor for breakfast. Victor was no where to be seen or found. She glanced at the table and saw that the gun was gone!

Mackenzie got worried. She walked into the kitchen and ate her breakfast. After finishing her breakfast, she started scrubbing up the blood from her mother's death. She cried so hard, Mackenzie stopped scrubbing for long time. Mackenzie left the house later that day to go grocery shopping. As she walked into the grocery store, she found Victor buying some beer with a fake ID.

Mackenzie runs for the register and ends up slipping on the floor. Victor looks at Mackenzie and runs out the door with the liquor. Mackenzie picks herself up and drops to the floor again. The cashier asks," Are you okay? Do you need me to call the hospital for help?" Mackenzie responds painfully," No thanks...I think I can get up myself! Thank you anyways!" Mackenzie gets up very carefully, and stands up in pain.

The cashier asks,"Was that boy underage?" Mackenzie responds," Yes he was! how could you not know that he had a fake ID!! He can get hurt bad with that liquor he bought!" The cashier hands Mackenzie a twenty dollar bill. Mackenzie asks,"What's this for?" The cashier doesn't say anything and faints. Mackenzie looks over on the counter and finds a gun and a blue liquid inside of a cup.

Mackenzie thinks really hard of how the cashier fainted! Mackenzie rushes over to the cashier and doesnt' hear a breath! She runs out the door, and is also thinking of what could have made that cashier die!