Special exam part 3

Chapter 3
Ayano pov

I have just returned to my room. I lay down on my bed and took a deep breath. Trying to relax but it's hard because my head hurts. It's unusual for me. I can't even remember the last time I had a headache. But it started when I heard that song before. Now that I think about it. It feels like I've heard that song before.

Flashback

I and the Ayanokouji group was on our way back to our Classroom. We had just found out which people the other classes chose.

Haruka "I wonder why the others chose those people?"

Keisei "Who knows what the other classes are thinking."

Haruka "Maybe it's a strategy?"

Akito "Maybe"

Airi "They may have a reason?"

Sakayanagi and Ryuuen probably has a strategy . I don't know about Ichinose but she has probably something in maind as well.

Haruka "What do you think Kiyopon?"

Ayanokouji "I agree with Airi, that they probably have a reason."

Haruka "You agree with Airi-chan!"

Haruka looked happy and Airi blushed a bit.

When we got back to the classroom. We heard some people talking about a new song that has become popular. Shinohara put on the song on her phone.

"🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶"

The song sounded warm and soft. Also......Ouch! I said to myself. My head started to hurt.

After my head started to hurt I went to the infirmary. I got a headache pill and later went back to the classroom. After the last class was over I went straight back to my dorm. Because my head still hurts.

Flashback end

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and took out my jar of headache tablets. I took the jar to my room and took a tablet. I drank a glass of water standing on my bedside table and then lay down in my bed again.

I started to think about that song again.

That song felt so warm and kind. But why do i feel sad.

'Yawn'

I started to feel tired and fell asleep a few minutes later.

Time skip

Kei pov

After Kiyotaka came back after lunch he looked a little of for a second. He even left the classroom for a moment. I don't know why but my female instincts tells me that something was wrong, even though he looked normal.

I texted Kiyotaka but he diden't answer. Which led me to go to his dorm after school.

I was standing outside his room and I knock. But he diden't open the door. I touched the handle and it's open. I open the door and walk in. I close the door and took of my shoes. Then I said.

Kei "Kiyotaka!?"

But he diden't answer. She walk further into his room. And then she saw the most cutest thing.

She saw him sleeping in his bed.

                        (Not my picture)

(Not my picture)

He look so defensless sleeping like this. I so badly wanted to take a picture. So I secretly took out my phone and took a quick picture of him. Then
I admired the picture and then put my phone back in my pocket.

She started to look att his face intensly. And she realized that she has never seen Kiyotaka look so relaxed before. She couldn't help but smile. But when she locked at the side. She noticed something.

Kei "What's this?"

She looked at the bedside table and saw jar of medicine. When she picked up the jar she saw it was headache tablet.

Kei "Is this why he looked of. Because he had a headache."

She look back at him and decided not to disturb him. But before she left she said.

Kei "Good night, kiyotaka."

Then she went back to her dorm.