The Feeling

Shaking. 

I'm scared, my world is spinning head fast, and there's no way to stop it.

My ears partially tune in to what they're saying..."Innocent until proven guilty... He's now guilty and has to be proven innocent." 

Those six letters.

One word.

Guilty.

My world was still spinning.

Then I met you.

It stopped.

It was okay now, it's like you had pulled me away from the hole I was falling in.

That one month and something days meant everything.

I was happy.

That feeling I got when I just saw one glimpse of you.

But all of the sudden I see clouds, dark, vicious clouds, the rain gets stronger and starts to fall.

Downpour.

I look forward, and I see you.

You push me into the black, dark, hole and I'm falling into a nothingness.

I go deeper and deeper, I want to stop falling.

I want to touch the ground but I don't know how much farther I have to go.

Then, I hit water.

I start sinking

It's dark, but not dark enough, I can see.

I'm trying and trying to find light, but this.

This, heavy weight keeps making me go deeper into the dark, cold water.

No light.

But suddenly, as if someone had unplugged the drain, the water starts to dissapear.

I can breath.

I hit the ground with a thud.

People surround me, and I have to put on that good ole' smile as if nothing just happened. 

I have to keep in the tears that are screaming and itching to get out.

I get the feeling.

I just want to be okay, with less worries.

To not be scared all the time.