Getting Shinano

Today "Genshin Impact" has launched though the servers were up and running last night at 9:00 PM, today was the day it was released. I watched the opening cutscene and chose the male twin Aether. But before playing the game today, I had to try to get Shinano.

Without a choice I used my gems and got 11 more wisdom cubes and the daily 3 wisdom cubes. Then I went for the gacha.

(Ship building hanger)

I was in the ship building hanger with Akashi. I was wearing a camouflage t-shirt and a pair of camouflage pants. If you imagined me wearing a commander's uniform I this FanFiction, I'm not. I prefer imagining myself in casual clothing instead of a commander's uniform and hat. Wearing casual clothing makes me blend in more with the ship girls since most of them are in casual clothing.

Akashi: I'm glad you finally decided to use gems to get more cubes.

Patrick: Only because I was getting desperate to get Shinano. Now I use my last 18 cubes and I'm gonna go through them one at a time this time.

I used the quick finishers and got 3 of the event ship girls I was going to use to limit break. After going the rough the second to last build, I noticed the last one's building time was 5 hours and 15 minutes. It was Shinano's build time.

Patrick: Could that be?

Akashi: Why don't you go ahead and find out nya~.

I used a quick finisher then finally it happened.

I GOT SHINANO AT LONG LAST!

I blew up in excitement then it was undone.

Patrick: YES! YES! I FINALLY DID IT! I GOT SHINANO!

I was so excited that I literally passed out.

Akashi: Sorry about that. He was just being creative with his reactions.

I woke up on someone's lap. In my sight was Shinano. She was sitting down on a crate Akashi was letting her sit on.

Shinano: This sensation... is that of realty... Was it you who awoke his one from her long slumber? Such is the inevitability of fate... Please allow Shinano, third of the Yamato-class, to guide you forward upon the right path.

Patrick: Oh yes, sure thing.

I stood up before she did.

Patrick: A lot of players like me have been struggling to get you but now I finally have you, Shinano. Now I can finally take a break from gacha pulling in "Azur Lane". When doing your main storyline it looks like you still don't know anything about the modern day world.

Shinano: That's right, I don't. Since childhood I was in slumber and unable to learn anything about the modern day world of how much humanity has changed. My comrades tell me things I don't know about like smartphones, apps, television, and computers.

Patrick: You'll get used to the modern day world soon. But now I have a game to be playing with Long Island. Akashi will show you to your dorm room goodbye for now.

I left the building in a flash.

Akashi: And there he goes. Come with me.

Shinano: Sure thing, Akashi.

(Gaming room)

Long Island was waiting for me in her Indoor Slacker skin till I arrived.

Long Island: Finally you're here. Did you get Shinano?

Patrick: I did. Now we can finally start playing "Genshin Impact".

Long Island: Alright, now lets get started.

I sat down in my gaming chair next to Long Island in her gaming chair then we turned on the television and started up "Genshin Impact". Then I turned to the camera to speak to the audience.

Patrick: If you are playing "Genshin Impact", check out my crossover FanFiction between "Genshin Impact" and "Honkai Impact 3rd" where me and the Valkyries go on an Isekai adventure in Teyvat.

Long Island: Now that you've finally gotten Shinano, you can finally save up on your wisdom cubes.

Patrick: That's right I will. I want to get ready for the event where Code G/Alterprise will be obtainable. With all that said and done, let's dive right in.

Long Island and I held our controllers then we started playing "Genshin Impact" together.