Ice bucket...

(Read on to understand the title)

We played more games and rode a few rides then...
Kim says "guys I feel sick."
I didn't but everyone else did.
"It's probably the pizza. do you guys wanna go back to the hotel?" I questioned. they agreed and we rode back to the hotel. I changed into sweats and a tshirt. They all layed down.
"Ali my mouth is really dry. how do you cure that?" kim asked.
I guess drink some water and eat ice.
"Ice?" She said. "yeah it will keep you hydrated." I replied.
"Were are we gonna get Ice?" Mariah asked.
I pointed to the ice bucket and explained that there was a big ice thing down the hall that spits out ice. I left them in the room along with my shoes to go get ice for kim.
I turn the corner to get ice. I get the ice and start to leave and when I was turning the corner I bumped into someone. not just anyone. they guy from the board walk with the guitar.
The ice went every where and I laughed.
"I am so so sorry" he apologized.
"It's fine." I say starting to pick up the ice. " Let me help you. he sat his guitar down and got on one knee to help me.
We picked it all up and he looked up at me with a grin "hi! I'm Jacob."
He held his hand out. "Hi I'm ali" I said shaking his hand. But I knew her wasn't listening. "well I guess I'll see ya around" I said starting to walk away.
"Aren't you gonna get new ice that isn't dirty" he suggested.
"She shouldn't have gotten sick on our trip. then she would have clean ice." I said with a smile. "trip? where are you from?" "Kentucky." I say walking away.