Chapter 1

It's was a big day for Nekoma...They we're going up against Shiritorizawa...Kenma was warming up with kuroo and talking about a new game kenma saw at the store last week

There name got called up, kenma heard the sound of friends cheering left and right.

Kenma got ready up in the court and heard a whistle....it was kuroos turn to serve.

Kuroo grabed the ball, he was proud and ready, he threw it high up in the air and jumped as high as he could...he got the shot and it hit the ground on the other side.

Kenma was proud of kuroo but surprisingly excited for his turn to serve..

The game went on for awhile and then tendou went to serve, kenma wanted to catch it so bad, but so did kuroo they both went to catch it until they both got knocked in they head very very hard.

They passed out.

They were sent to the hospital and after hours kuroo woken up in confusion, he started sneezing a lot, kenma woke up as well and was also sneezing like crazy, "kuro what happ- *sneeze* Happend?" Kenma asked while sneezing. "I have no idea."

After a couple of minutes the doctor came in..."Well looks likes the two of you are awake""uhm what happened? "Well you guys both got knocked out but everything is okay we will let you out in just an hour."

"Ugh I'm so tired, kuro?" "Yes kenma?" "Do you know the time?" "Lemme see if I have my phone..." *searchs around pockets*" found it! Okay so it's...8:00!?!" "Wow it's late" " we'll let's wait for the doctor..."

After an hour...

"Okay guys looks like your all set to go...nay questions?" "No." Said kenma...they got up and left and walked home.

"It's very dark isn't it's kuro" " very" a hissing noise came from around the corner and a cat appeared, the another and another "weird there's a bunch of cats" kenma said "yeah let's just hurry home..."

They got home, tired from the game, they walked into the bedroom and fell straight asleep....