17

Spencer bounced back from the anthrax incident almost overnight

Spencer bounced back from the anthrax incident almost overnight. You had stayed with Spencer until he was discharged. You drove him to his apartment and helped him with his stuff. "Y/N, I can manage to get up to my apartment."

"Well, you're stuck with me, so, too bad?" You teased, walking in front of him and up to his apartment. He laughed, wrapping his arms around you as you unlocked his door.

"I love you," he whispered. You giggled, still not being used to him saying those words.

"I love you too Spence. Should we go inside?"

"Mhm," Spencer replied, kissing your neck. "I have a good idea for what to do with our time," he murmured, causing your legs to almost buckle under you. You bit your lip and walked inside the door, Spencer following.

You put Spencer's bag down on the floor of his bedroom. You turned to see Spencer, him pushing you against the footboard of the bed. Spencer grinned, holding your waist. "Spencer?" you whispered questioningly. He smiled and captured your lips, pushing you onto the bed. You wrapped your arms around his neck, tugging on his hair.

"I don't deserve you," Spencer said softly, looking down at you. You blushed and bit your lip. Spencer brought his lips down to your jawline, kissing down your neck. He stopped at your chest and looked up at you. "Is this ok?" he asked. You nodded, not being able to form words at the moment. He lifted your shirt over your head, looking at you with his big beautiful eyes. "You're gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous," he continued, mesmerized by you. He continued his trail of kisses, peppering your chest and abdomen.

You sighed, arching your back as he touched you in places no one had ever before. He grinned, moving further south. You reached down and pulled his hair gently. "Spencer," you moaned, closing your eyes.

"Oh Y/N, I barely every started," Spencer teased before returning to the area between your legs. You closed your eyes, crying out in pleasure. Spencer's phone rang, causing him to stop. You whimpered, missing his touch.

Spencer laughed lightly before picking up the phone.

"Dr. Reid, we have a case," Garcia said with her voice full of pep.

"Hmmm, where now?" Spencer asked, angling his head back to where it just was, catching you off guard. You let out a moan as Spencer made you feel something you didn't know was possible. He looked up and frowned, clicking the mute button on the phone.

"Quiet now. I'm on the phone," he warned.

"Canada," Garcia replied.

"Canada?" Spencer clarified, his free hand taking the place of where his mouth had been. You bit your lip, whimpering as he picked up the pace. 

"Yes Doctor. Pack your cardigans, it gets cold up there. We leave tomorrow," Garcia teased before hanging up. Spencer put the phone down and looked up at you, your eyes closed and mouth open slightly, your chest rising and falling quickly. Spencer smiled at the sight and bent his head again, this time finishing what he started.

"Spencer!" You shrieked, coming undone at his hands. Spencer smiled and crawled up to you, kissing you gently. You sighed happily and folded into his arms.

"Was that ok?" Spencer asked nervously, breaking the silence. You blushed and caressed his face.

"I knew that mouth was good for more than just facts. But I didn't know how good."

"You sure?"

"Spence, I wouldn't lie to you about this," you urged. "Now, let me repay the favor," you whispered, your hands reaching for his belt.

"Y/N," Spencer warned, catching your hands in his.

"You know how I said you had a good mouth," you began. Spencer nodded, watching you carefully. "Well, I would really appreciate if you shut it for a little."

"Y/N, I'm serious. It's not necessary. I just want to spend the day with you," he replied, kissing your forehead softly. "Especially since I have to leave for a case tomorrow."

You frowned, sitting up and wrapping a blanket around yourself. "Spencer, I don't understand why you're closing yourself off to me."

"I'm not, I promise. I did that because I wanted to, not because I was expecting something in return. I love you, you beautiful creature." A smile spread across your face as he caressed your cheek. "Now, come here," he whispered.

You leaned down, meeting his lips. His hands slipped into your hair, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. The next hour was spent kissing and cuddling in bed, with the two of you whispering 'I love you's' softly to each other. Eventually, you pulled away, standing up and putting on one of Spencer's shirts. He grinned, seeing you stretch, the shirt rising.

"Never, ever take that off," he said huskily, causing you to blush.

"You seem to like me in your clothes," you retaliated, putting your hair up into a ponytail.

"It shows people that you're mine," he muttered, placing his hands on your hips. "And that you have full control over me."

"Is that so?"

"I'd do anything you'd ask of me, Y/N." You looked up at him and smiled, tears beginning to form in your eyes. Spencer looked worried, wiping away a single tear that rolled down your face.

"What's wrong Y/N?" he asked, holding your face in his hands.**

"No one has ever loved me the way you do," you answered, blinking away the tears. "I'm so lucky to have you Spence."