Adrienette as Adults!!

No one's POV:

Emma:Okay!!Reaction time!!Break is finished!!

Everyone:Okay Emma!!

Everyone went to theater and sat on their seats.

Emma:Okay,So now two more important people!!

Everyone:COOL!!

Then one man with blonde hair and green eyes just as Adrien and he was wearing a black t-shirt with white jacket and lightly tore pants  and a woman with midnight blue hair and bluebell eyes.She was wearing cherry-blossom red dress with dark black high heels came in theater.

Emma:MOM!!DAD!!

Everyone:*staring at adults*

Woman:Hi everyone.I'm Marinette Agreste from future.

At 'Agreste ' word Adrien slightly blushed.

Everyone:YEP!!COOL!!

Man;Hi I'm Adrien Agreste from future!!

Everyone:COOL!!

F.Mari:I'm a model and I models for my own cloth-line means I'm a fashion designer and I'm also a singer.

Everyone:GREAT JOB!!MARI!!

Adrien:I'm a model and I models for Marinette's cloth-line and I'm also a famous musician.

Everyone:COOL!!

Chloe:Mari-Trash stole my Adrikins from me!!

Adrien;Chloe first I'm Adrien not Adrikins and second I'm not yours.I'm Marinette's!!

Everyone(Except Chloe):BURNNN!!

Chloe:WHATEVER!!Hmph!!

F.Adrien and F.Mari:Bye guys!!

Then they both left.

Everyone:Bye!!

Emma:It's your time to go home.

Everyone:Okay bye Emma!!

Emma:Bye guys.See you soon in future.

Mari's POV:

As we said bye to Emma again all things went blur and foggy.I woke up after sometime.Then I saw I'm in my class and teacher not came yet.Everyone woke up and smiled at eachother.

After school was finished,I and Adrien went in alley and transformed.

Ladybug:As we know who HawkMoth is,we should tell him the truth!!

Chat-On:Okay!!

Ladybug:Ready!!

Chat-On:Always M'lady!!

Then Lady Bug and Chat Noir landed on Agreste Manision and told everything to Gabriel Agreste and He also listened them silently.Then they brought Emily back to life and HawkMoth handed his and Peacock Miraculous to Lady Bug and Chat Noir.

Adrien lived happily with his family and Emily welecomed Marinette to their family.This was not Lady Bug and Chat Noir's end.They both always kept Paris safe from robberies and such other crimes!!

311 WORDS

Hey guys,this was end of this book.I'll make some such other Reacting Books soon.Please comment me about what you think of this whole story and let me know!!Bye for now!!