The Seventh Holy Grail War: The Summoning

Somewhere hidden in the thick lush forest a girl stood alone. It was almost time. Midnight was fast approaching. A girl with blonde hair and blue ocean eyes stood having finished her summoning circle. The catalyst a broken celtic headdress.

"Everything is done and set. I hope this all works. Otherwise I maybe the only master without a servant in this holy grail war." She said staring at her command spells. It was such a unique design with the command spells. It looked to be somewhat celtic but with almost what looked to be the shape of a wolf. "Right time to begin it's about time now." The girl said. Extending her arm out and pointing her hand with the command spell out towards the circle. The chant began.

       "Thy hear my propose. Head the call of holy grail and come forth. Oh heroic spirit bind to me as your master as you will be my faithful servant till the grail is won. Come forth I summon thy!"

A blinding blue light shines as the chanting began and the summoning began. The circle glowed brighter as soon the heroic spirit formed and appeared soon inside the circle. A woman with a moderate built body, a perfectly round breasts, yet a soft face that didn't seem like one of a warrior, long flowing black hair parted into two ways, once her eyes opened they were a dazzling golden color. Her outfit was of a celtic warrior with a white cape behind her, a headdress similar to the catalyst was on the woman's head.

"I presume you are my master

"I presume you are my master. I am of the Rider class. At your side I shall help you win this holy grail war." Her voice seemed soft but yet so stern. Her accent was more Nordic in a sense. It took the blonde hairs girl a moment before speaking as she was surprised it had worked. "Yes I am. I am Selene Usagi. I summoned you here as my servant with the seventh holy grail war." Selene said. Her servant stared at her before moving her arm out to the side, her cape majestically went with the wind along side her arm. As from behind her came out a large black wolf. It was far too big to be any modern day wolf. No this was a dire wolf. "A woman of both names of the moon. Vary well then. I shall tell you my name. I am known to many in my period and my homeland as the wolf princess. I am the heroic spirit called Asan Graymain." Asan spoke so proudly of her title and name. Even with the title of princess she still seemed to hold such power. Selene held out her hand to shake hands with Asan. Asan seemed a bit puzzled by this. "You shake my hand. It's how we greet people in this era." Selene explained. Asan held her hand out and grabbed Selene's hand. Master and servant shaking hands. Both from different eras but still came to a understanding and a way to introduce themselves.

The Holy Grail war was beginning as other masters started to summon their heroic spirits.

Authors note: I do hope you all love this story so far I promise I will try to make the other chapters longer.