Part 6

Changing Tj's character cause lil niqo does not have many pictures (and he low-key is hit💀)

Tj's.POV

Wassup I know I know y'all not feeling a nigga right now but I been on my grown shit It was my time to leave

Wassup I know I know y'all not feeling a nigga right now but I been on my grown shit It was my time to leave....I felt like everyone was against me and not with me or supporting me and what i want so I turned to the streets copped me some money and got out of New York and moved to Miami Florida. I got my own lil business that makes 480,000 a month.....but just because I got this money don't mean I don't miss my family, this money don't got shit on the love i got with my family. I miss my baby-sister most of all I hate that i left like that.....I hate that i keep promising her I'll come see her and I don't.....I got that text from her she don't mean nun of that....right? I don't know I just can't bring myself to just go back home....I can't talk to ma pops nigga was wilding the day I left and I wild back he wasn't gonna talk to me like I'm a child. Ion care. I'm meeting up with my mom today she said she really needs to talk to me...
.

.

.

.

I get out of the shower and put on my clothes

Leaves the hotel I'm staying at and then I hit the road to Moe's Southwest Grill

.

.

.

.

Walking in the restaurant finding a table to dit at I finally find one and i sit down in the booth

Waiter:Hello welcome to Moe's Southwest Grill what drink can i get you today sir? We have special like are just new Big Berry?