Disclamer&intro

I own Madison Reed (Osborne) Rayne Elle Osborne and Alexia Jayne Fox-Osborne. And all her children

I also own any storylines that I will be using apart from ones you recognise from the show. I will also be owning any other children Madison and Warren are going to have

Madison's Faceclaim is Torrey DeVitto but in Chicago Med because that's where I first watched her and we'll she's gorgeous

Introduction

Madison Reed grew up along side Warran Fox? They were both in the same care home so they knew what one another faced. When Madison was 14 she was sexually assaulted by one of the oldest boys in the home, Felix Westwood, that resulted in Madison falling pregnant, she told her best friend Warren before she ran away, the 14 year old found herself in Hollyoaks Village, she was sleeping rough while she was pregnant until Jack Osborne took her in and adopted her. Madison gave birth to her baby a month and a half Early, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl who she called Rayne Elle Osborne, Jack and Frankie helped the teenager with the baby, She found it hard to juggle school and her new born baby but she soon realised she want alone. Warren and Madison reconnected when he moved into the village, Warren said he wanted to help Madison with her child and he did, Madison and her 8 year old daughter moved in with Warren, even with moving in with Warren Madison and Rayne continued to be close to the Osborne's Madison thought of them as family. After Rayne's 9th Birthday Madison fell pregnant with Warrens child, she was scared as memories came back from her childhood, the fear she had when she found out she was pregnant, the fear of being alone, she had the child and continued to live with Warren. When Warren went to prison Madison had a 10 month old baby and she had just found out she was pregnant with twins.

Follow Madison as she is a mother of 8. Follow her drama filled life in Hollyoaks

©Skyeerosexo2020