Where you met

You were at the airport waiting for your plane to come so you could see your dad. You were very hungry because you didn't eat breakfast. As you looked for places to eat at the airport you bumped into somebody. As you looked up slowly and you couldn't believe what you saw... IT WAS DUKE! Duke said "Im so sorry!". You could tell he was very sorry you said" No it is fine really it is." you said calmly. Duke said "Do you want a bit to eat?" You say "No im fine im not that hungry any more." He said "Well ok then." he was dispointed. It was time to get on your plane. You sat down and someone sat next to you. You look and it was... Duke?! You screamed a little in your mind. Duke said " Oh hi again!" he said excited. You said "uh... hi." Duke said "Do you mind if i ask you a question?". You just say "sure." smiling. Duke said "sooo why are you going to Texas?". You say "Oh just to see my dad. So why are you going to Texas?"  Duke said "Just to visit there". You smiled. You two talked the whole plane ride. You both ordered Coca Cola. Duke laugh and said" Coca Cola is my favorite drink.". You said "Mine too!". You both landed. He gived his phone number to you and you gave yours to him you both smiled. Duke said "Well im off to my hotel call me later!". You said "If you need anything let me know.". Before he left you gave him a kiss on the cheek Duke smiled and left. You go to your dads house. You took a shower and got dressed. Then you called Duke you ask " How is it at the hotel?" Duke says " It is very bad they ripped me off. I just wished i had some were alse to go." he said sadly. You say "I can ask my dad if you can stay here we have a guest room." you said excited. Duke said "Really thank you so much.". You go ask your dad. You say " Hey dad can my friend stay the night please?" your dad says " Yes sure." you tell Duke. Duke says "Really thank you soo much!" you say "No problem." you said with a smile on your face. Duke comes. He is here your dad is sleeping. You ask Duke" Hey want to watch a movie. Duke says " Of course i would want to watch a movie with you!"he said happily. You two watch Willy Wonka the chocolate Factory movie. You both fall asleep together on the couch. Your dad walks in the room in the morning and see you two on the couch with not a good look on his face.