Don't cry

Your dad see you and Duke on the couch together. He yells your name. You wokeup and you see a bad look on his face. dad says "COME OVER HERE NOW (N/Y)." You were very scared of what your dad thought of you. You say "It's not what you think dad!" dad says "Well what is it then!" you say "We just fell asleep on the chouch! Im going on a walk!" Duke comes with you. You say "I can't belive my dad. Why did he think we were doing something else!" Duke says "It's all my fault!" he starts to cry. You say "Duke it's not your falt it's mine i should have been more responsible." Duke says nothing. you try to make him feel better but nothing worked. You tripped on the sidewalk then fell on Dukes chest then he lift you up slowly then hold your face and pulled you in and... kissed you. You both started to blush and smile. You say "should we head back to the house?" Duke says "How about we wait your dad is kind angry at me." You say "Ok." with a smile on your face. You say "where do you want to go?" Duke says "How about we go to olive Garden." you say "That is my favorite place to eat." you both go to Olive Garden. You to order your food. Duke says"So why don't you live closer to your dad?" You say "Oh just my mom died when i was a young age and i have been living in Teaxs for my whole life and i just wanted to move to CA for a change. You know." Duke said "Im so sorry i did't know." Duke changed subject as fast as he could. Duke said "Well what is your favorite animal?" you say "Foxes what is yours?" Duke says" Mine are squirrels." you both talked and ate you food. You both kissed again when walking back. Your dad was in a happy mode when you and Duke came back you were very confused.

hi everyone if you like the story plz vote thanks bye!