𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮

𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮
𝗵.𝗼.𝘁.

𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

kangta looked down at his backpack as he had it on his lap. he looked up to see a girl who was almost falling onto of him. his eyes widened, but the girl caught herself. " yah... why did you push me?" the girl said, kangta looked around he didnt know who she was talking to. maybe someone in front of her or something, the train was full.

he looked up as the girl was leaning on the pole on the subway. he could tell the girl was intoxicated. "why are you looking at me??" kangta heard the girl. his heart raised as he looked up at her, but she wasn't looking at him she was looking at the kid next to him. "kid, you shouldn't be staring" she scolded the kid, the kid moved closer to his mother.

kangta slightly watched the girl in front of him. he quickly looked down as he saw her turn her head. he wondered why you were intoxicated, he rarely saw girls that drank as much.

kangta looked up as saw it was his stop, he noticed how the girl also turned. kangta got up and began leaving the train. he was going home after a long day at school. he walked out of the station, luckily he didnt have to walk to far to get to his house. it was maybe around 10 or 15 minutes away by walking.

"sir!" kangta heard someone call, he didnt bother turning around. "sir!... sir!" kangta heard the same calling. ' are they calling for me?' , kangta questioned himself. ' that cant be, im not that old' , kangta thought to himself again.

"sir... i think you dropped this" he heard her say as she grabbed his arm. kangta slightly turned, it was the girl from the bus. she had something in her hands. "here" she told him as she handed kangta a little small binder. "that's not mine..." kangta told her as he didnt recognize the small mini binder.

"it is, it isnt mine either" she told kangta as she let go of it. she turned around leaving him confused as she ran. kangta looked down at the small mini binder. he opened it to see stickers and pictures of what looked to be her. ' y/n l/n' , he read.

it was her mini binder, but since she was intoxicated. ' maybe she couldn't recognize it? ' , kangta thought to himself as he looked at the direction she went to. she wasn't there anymore. kangta decided it was best to go home already since it was already late. there could maybe be more information about herself in that mini binder.

after waiting a whole day to look at the mini binder kangta finally decided to look through it. he grabbed the small binder and opened it. it had information about you like what you liked, your friends, your favorite foods etc.