Hypnotized

I was alone. Or I thought I was. I didn't know what was happening or where I was.

I heard voices. I didn't know if it was real or in my head. "You may not be able to hear me," it said, "but your mind will know to do what I say." I didn't know who was speaking, but the voice sounded as if I heard it before.

"Now when I count to three, you will go deeper and deeper."

"Deeper into what?" I asked myself.

"One." It said as I felt a tingle run through my spine. I could feel my self control just flowing out of me as if it were natural.

"Two," it said. I was starting to feel my mind going blank. I couldn't think, speak, or move. Only listen.

"Three." I could still hear, but the rest of me was gone.

I don't know what happened after that. Those were the last words I heard until, "There she is." Said a woman's voice. "What's she here for?" Another voice said, this voice deeper than the other.

I was still feeling weak, but had enough strength to open my eyes.

"Look!" I heard a young girl say. "She's awake!"

There were many people in the room, I would say five or six young women at the most, staring at me.

Finally, after one minute, which seemed like an hour, I got the courage to ask, "Why am I here?"

"She speaks!" Another young girl screamed.

"Why am I here?" I screamed.

The room went silent. So silent. The only noise I could hear was my own heavy panting. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, I was in a giant, white room.

There wasn't much in there. A small table with a matching chair, a bed I was laying on, and a wooden door.

All of a sudden, a woman walked in.

"Hi." I said. "Who are you?"

She was a tall, skinny woman with blonde hair pulled into a messy ponytail. She was wearing a short red skintight dress.

"Sorry for not introducing myself." She said with a smile. "I'm Diana Smith. You do what I say when I say."

Those words echoed in my mind which seemed like forever.

She said someone wanted to see me. I wanted to ask who, but I knew she wouldn't tell me.

While I was walking down the long hallway, I thought, "What did she mean by 'You do what I say, when I say'? She's not going to make me do things against my will! She cant!" But then I thought, can she?