A Ripper's Mistake

Every month I post a poll on my P/treon for the story of the month. Basically a mystery story poll, where you can vote on which AU Ereri will play around with. All of these stories will be one-shots (5k-10k words). This is for the month of August.

Special thanks to my patrons:
Tiffany Brown
Rosie Morris
John W Ballantyne
Dani Li

-----------

"Good morning! Sir Ackerman!"

"G-Good morning Sir!"

"Good day! Sir!"

Levi Ackerman strode across the halls. His black business suit contrast well with his milk-white skin, his raven black hair was slick back and his undercut was neat as always. Despite his small built, everyone either looked up to him or scared of him. A grinned plastered in his face as he listened to the fearful greetings coming from his employees.

He loved mornings like this. Levi walked towards his office. The room was spacious with its own bathroom, lounge area, mini kitchen and a breath-taking city view.

Levi sat at his leather chair and flipped the neatly arranged papers that was ready on his table as well as the hot Earl Gray tea. Taking a sip from his tea, Levi inhaled the rich aroma and savoring the taste. Nothing was a miss, it was indeed another perfect day at work.

"Look who's the top Career Omega in the magazine!" Hange, his faithful secretary cheered, dropping the said magazine on Levi's table.

Glancing from his tea, Levi smiled smugly. "I already knew," He shrugged, picking up the magazine in the edge and threw it in the trash bin.

"And guess who's been called by the big boss," Hange winked behind her thick framed glasses.

"Let me guess," Levi put down his cup and tapped his cheek. "Me."

"Correct! Big boss is requesting your presence in his office at 8!"

Levi glanced at his wrist watch, he smiled. 7:41, perfect timing. The raven stood and left his office with Hange in tow.

"And this is the Reckon department," the manager introduced to the newly hired. "Please claim any vacant cubicle of your liking- Oh! Boss Ackerman is coming! Greet him properly!"

Levi strode the halls with confidence and grace, proudly showing off his accomplishments to everyone in the building. Especially to the newly hired.

"Good morning sir!" the newly recruits said in unison.

As much as he wanted to threat the new brats, Levi refrained. He had a promotion waiting for him.

Hange pulled the door open for him. Levi's grin widen when he saw the old bald Alpha behind his desk.

"Ah! Levi! I have good news for you!" Pixis clapped his hands upon the raven's arrival.

"I'm always here for your call," Levi shrugged, taking his seat and making himself home.

"That's what I like about you! You get the job done in a whip! Every Omega in the city idolized you!" Pixis held up his copy of the magazine that Hange showed him earlier.

"I'm doing the best I can," Levi nodded.

"I hope you keep doing it because, I'm promoting you as the new COO of the company, perhaps you already know that this is coming, say?" Pixes chuckled as he pulled a brandy and two cups from his drawer.

"I do and I am ready for this," Levi stood from his seat and took his cup as Pixis poured him some brandy.

"I'm proud of what you have become Levi. My daughter wanted to be like you and perhaps this is the damn time for Omegas to finally raise up in the buisness industry!" Pixis held his cup high as he cheered.