Chapter 1

What if the Black Fairy was stopped by Tiger lily and never got Rumple's Cord Cud making him a savior ?   What if Blue and Tiger lily saw that Rumple's father   was a bad fit for father and placed Rumple with King George when they saw that King George's wife couldn't bore a Child. His Name remained Rumplestilskin Prince of the lands he was trained to be a hero  this was how he grew up.

at age 13 a Young Rumple stands in his armor as one of his father's knights Come  and Train him ' My son you will be the bravest Knight in all the realms ' King George said Rumple ' I aim to please  father if it will honor mother I will ' Rumple said he had long hair that was brown. He had golden brown eyes and wore knight armor ' now My prince you must always watch your Enemy  and block their move' the Soldier said as Rumple Blocks .

At age 16 Rumple kneels in front of his master' I dub thee  Sir Rumple Knight of the Enchanted forest our prince' the Old Knight said as everyone cheered 'Well done my son' George said hugging Rumple ' Thank you Father i will honor you greatly I promise!' Rumple said

At Age 26 Rumple Stands at his father's side as Belle's father comes to them for aid instead of Gaston 's kingdom, Sir Maruice. ' your Majesty we need aid from the Ogere slayer i offer my daughter as a bride for your son help us and we can unite the kingdom's ! ' King George ' I think we can agree upon this my son?' George asked' I shale do this for the sake of the Kingdom Father' Rumple said, ' Belle' Maruice Said as a beautiful Girl in a dress comes in gazing at Rumple who's heart stopped  as he gazed at her in wonder,   ' This is my daughter Belle' Maruice Said ' Belle' Rumple said  bowing to her kissing the back of her hand ' I heard so many stories about you the brave prince  heroic knight' Belle Said with a smile  never taking her eyes of Rumple.

 A year latter with King Leopold and Queen Ava,  " I now pronounce you Man and wife ! you may kiss the bride' the minister said as Rumple and Belle kiss and the guest cheer and George smiles  ' To the Prince Rumple, and the Princess Belle' He calls as everyone cheers.

Elsewhere in the Enchanted Forest Cora Marries  Prince Henry out of love,  him adopting Zelena as his own and them Having Regina together.    Zelena was a good big sister protective of Regina  Ruth and her husband had David and James beautiful twin boys that where best friends. young yes but best friends on a Journey  Leopold And Ava and young Snow  met the family and David and Snow befriended each other.

Two years Later,  Rumple and Belle Has a son baelfire   as Hook and Mehlah fell in love and married having a Son named Liam.