Introduction

Who would've ever imagined that four teenagers would be running a kingdom of over 3,000 people? Definitely not the four previous rulers of Exousia. Their parents were legends and the kingdom trusted them with their lives, but will they trust the heirs? Each of them has a wonderful gift that they've inherited, and each of them has a purpose. In order to save the kingdom, these kids need to figure out how to work together and find out what exactly their parents were planning. Because behind closed doors everything is free range. Each of them is a single piece to a puzzle that unlocks one of the most powerful weapons in the world and it could either save them or destroy them. The secrets that lay behind the doors of Exousia cannot be outed to the entire kingdom or it will fall and crumble the way that their parents feared it would. This is the story of Gavin, Serena, Henry, and River. They are not family but they have to act like it in order to save their new given kingdom and be exactly who their parents wanted them to be. Growing up, only one of them was lucky enough to know both of their parents but the others weren't as lucky. They grew up in the hands of either a mother or a father and the other fled to lead the kingdom that is now theirs, but it doesn't give them a reason not to trust the process and stick up for themselves and be the person that they were meant to be. Destiny is a big part of all of this, you were either destined to be good or you were destined to be bad. But you always have a choice. Will one of them choose wrong? Nonetheless, they have to live and learn. They have to grow and prosper. They have to fight together. They can't do anything if there's a piece missing.

Gavin Gryffindor
Son of Godric Gryffindor
17/18

Gavin Gryffindor Son of Godric Gryffindor17/18