𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

Adriana's Outfit up top.

Third Person P.O.V

Tori walked into the school following behind her sister Trina

Tori walked into the school following behind her sister Trina. "See? It's just a high school." said Trina. "uh, this is not just a high school." said Tori. "these kids are all artsy and creative and talented, and I'm just... normal." said Tori as she doubted herself. "it's okay, there's nothing wrong with being average." said Trina. Tori nodded her head at her sisters statement. "anyway, you're not alone. I got your back." said Trina. "okay, so--" Tori was cut off when one of Trina's friend came up and said "Trina! Eric Paulson got his hair straightened!". "Shut up! Oh, My God--" she yelled and ran off with her friend gossiping. tori looked towards her sisters retreating figure and then yelled "I'm Alone.". Cat was walking down the stairs and passed tori a little until she saw her and said "Hey, um, can you tell me --". Cat turned around and remember her from the showcase, "Oh,My God, you're Tori, right?" she asked. "Uh-Huh" said tori. "you were so awesome in the big showcase." said Cat. "aw, thanks" said Tori. "my name is cat." she said. "like the animal?" asked Tori. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked offended. "nothing, I, I love cats." said Tori. "me too, they're so cute." said Cat. she then walked away leaving tori by herself again. Robbie and Rex then entered the school. "Hey, um--" said tori. "oh, hi" said Robbie. "hey, Hello, Female?" said Robbie. "Yes" he said nervous and then looked at rex then back at her. "Can you tell me where Mr.Sikowitz' classroom is?" she asked him. "Down the hall, swing a left at the water fountain, second door on your right." said Rex. "Thank you" said Tori as she walked away. "Whatever it takes, Cupcake." said Rex. Tori looked at them with a weird expression. Robbie pointed at rex. She then walked to find Sikowitz class. she found it and then walked into the classroom, she was putting her timetable in her bag not looking at her surrounding as she bumped into a a light mocha girl with brown hair spilling the girls coffee all over her. "Ah" said Tori. "Oh, hey." said Adriana. 

      "Oh, my gosh." said tori. "Ah, it's cool--" said Adriana. "No, here -- I think its coming out." said Tori as she tried to wipe the coffee off her shirt. "you might be making it worse, actually." said Adriana with a laugh as tori was wiping her stomach with her sleeve to get the coffee off of her. Then the door opened, jade and Beck walked in to see the new girl rubbing their girlfriend and they are staring at each other, they didn't like that. "Dude, why you rubbing our girlfriend?" said Jade with Becks arm around her waist. "I just-- I spilled coffee on--" tori was cut off by jade saying "Get away from her.". Adriana looked at her girlfriend and boyfriend as she walked towards them, "relax." Adriana said. she kissed both of their cheeks and went to sit down. All of a sudden Sikowitz ran into the classroom yelling "Oh, my god, there's a huge fire!" he said. Beck went to pull jade and Adriana out of the classroom to get them to safety. Everyone was screaming and panicking, "kidding, Kidding" said Sikowitz. everyone stopped screaming and trying to run out and looked at sikowitz. "Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did-- ha!" said Sikowitz. Everyone began to calm down and walk back to their seats, "All right,..Now let's get started--" said sikowitz. As he walked onto his mini stage in the classroom, he took off his bag and said "Rumps in chairs.". "He's out teacher?" Tori asked Andre. He nodded, "Okay, first, I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori." said Sikowitz as he gestured towards her. Some kids clapped or just looked and smiled at her. Behind Tori was Adriana she was sit-in between Beck and Jade, who had his arm around her chair and his hand reached Jade's back as she held jade's hand, she tapped Tori and said "welcome new girl". Tori smiled at her, "and I like to thank Tori for her generous gift of $2 which she handed me outside this morning.Not necessary, but much appreciated." said Sikowitz as he showed the class the $2. "why'd you give him $2?" Andre asked Tori. "I thought he was homeless." said Tori. Adriana heard her and held back a laugh. I mean she thought he was homeless too and on her first day she gave him $5, a bagel, and coffee. "Now, today we're going to continue our study in group improv." said Sikowitz.