11- THE EX-LOVER??

"THE FORMER LOVER OF Y/N!!"

Y/N POV:

I am heading to Spain with my son and I made sure everything is perfect so they don't doubt s/n

I had changed the hair color of s/n from white to another and eyes color that looked like mine to another, I also made sure he doesn't look like me or shu. 

so he won't be spotted. thanks to my magic I was able to protect my son!!

s/n Kurenai my dear little son has been sleeping peacefully but I am unable to sleep cause my heart is broken with the sadness and failure.

 I was looking at the places I suspected that shu could be using my power after so long I found a place that looked totally different and douted it, it was named snake pit.

"but now!!, it is time to meet my friends!!"

I went to the BC sole and stood in front of the entrance but the guards blocked me saying that only members or the invited persons can enter!! I signed.......

and showed them my VIP cared and the only thing that I was able to see on their face is shock and surprise, I entered BC and was noticed by trad.

 the first question he asked me was "who are you, why are you here and did you get the permission?"  

I wasn't able to answer everything at once and s/n got confused! I had no other way than showing my VIP card again, he was speechless.

 I then left him with confusion and took s/n to the training area

as soon as I entered valt and rantaro ran towards me and tagged me down to the floor with hugs and my son was laughing crazily by seeing us, I was a bit embarrassed but I can't blame valt and rantaro cause they must have missed me. 

V: hey y/n who is this kid??

Y/N: ho him he is one of my friend's son as she had an important business trip, she said me to take care of her son!! * I felt a bit bad saying my own son like that* 

R: aww man he looks so cute!!

S/N: hi, I am s/n nice to meet you all!

I was so happy as nobody noticed s/n and so cris came to the training room with trad!

"hey, cris it's been a while!"

"ya, and you have grown a lot!!"

"ya!!"

"and so..........., I remember someone said they won't Beyblade in their who life!!" cris coded playfully but bad of her she doesn't know who am I!!

"never mind that, my mood changed as the time went!!"

"ha ha ha!!, well are you ready to take the test?!"