Washroom

Terra's POV:

Everyone has that one bully that is 'theirs'. They are always thee at the wost time possible. Well Aaliyah is mine, she has been ever since 6th grade. She is always there when I least need her. She is always trying to shoot me down when I have already fallen. What makes it worse is te fact that honestly she is perfect. She is tall, really tall, skinny and her skin tone is an golden tan, she has long blonde hair with chestnut lowlights. Her face is flawless and never has blemishes and her makeup is always perfect.

She looks at me and the tears running down my cheeks. I look down then look back up, there is a sinister smile creeping across her face. I am honestly scared, I can't take any more right now. I need someone else here but as usual, no one is here for me.

I try to walk around her to the stall but she steps in front of me.(crap I'm dead)

"Hey bitch, why so down," she slams. Shots fired.

"I don't need this right now. Please just go away," I say attempting but failing to walk around her again. 

"What's wrong. Can't take a joke?"

"This isn't  joke. Jokes are funny and this is anything but funny."

"What do you mean," she lets out a massive snicker,"I find this hilarious."

"WELL I DON'T. NOW MOVE OUT OF MY WAY AND GET OUT!"

By this time in breaking down in tears and she just stands there staring at me with that smile on her face.

She snobbily pushes me with her shoulder and walks out with a smug look on her face.

I lock the door as she walks out and slowly sump to the ground with tears streamng down my face. I scream and throw my purse at the wall. I lift up my shirt sleeve and lightly run my thumb across the scars that go all the way up my arm. Then I begin to bawl even more. I sit there for about  minutes then I get a text. It is from Sophia

Are you okay? Where are you?-S

I look at my phone and decide wether I should tell her the truth or not, i mean she is my best friend.

Ya. I'm okay.-T

Okay. See you next period. G2g.-S

 I slowly get up, pull the makeup remover out of my purse, remove my makeup and apply more makeup to my hideous face. I brush my hair and walk out with my head held high just as the bell rings, but instead of walkng to class I walk out of the back door and straight to my car.

Hey Soph, can you get a ride home from Corban?-T

Ya. What's up?-S

Don't worry about it.-T

I turn off my phone and speed home. When I get there I change into swaetpants and a large hoodie and fall asleepn in my bed crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys sorry for any misspelled words. Hope you guys are liking it so far.I would live to hear y'alls feed back and I promise there is a great story behind this.