21.

Guys I need your help...

My sister has been acting like a bitch for the past year and I don't know what to do. I'm seriously think about cutting her off completely, what would you guys do? Like once I'm 18 I'm never talking to her again, can't wait...

She's the most stubborn person iv'e ever met. She lazy, and expects me to do her chores for her. She always lies to me and everyone she talks to. She also calls me annoying everyday even though I'm L I T E R A L L Y not even doing anything to her.

I swear, I can't wait to move out. This was exactly what happened to my dad and his sister. He never talks to her because she treated him like shit for no reason. Just yesterday I asked her for a dollar. She actually had 20 dollars, and she was like 

No YoU DoNt EvEn NeEd It

And I was like,

"Well, you don't need to act like a bitch but you still are"

And she was like,

"WeLl NoW iM nOt GiViNg It To YoU"

And I was just like,

"Ok you weren't going to give it to me anyway. Don't ask me for shit anymore cause I'm not giving you anything"

Like come on, how selfish can you be? I'm not asking for much. I give her stuff all of the time, when shes being a lazy asshole and asks me to walk to the store for  her, I do it..

And she pretended she didn't care, when she really did. Yeah, my sister is just a crappy person, I feel bad for her husband if she gets one, because he is going to want to jump off of a bridge...