<4>

Y/N'S POV
Sleeping so peaceful is too much better. I blink twice and widened my eyes when I notice I'm not in my room
Y/N:Where the hell I am??(I said to myself madly and confusion)

TAEHYUNG:at my house, you dumb(I flinch at his reveal by opening the door)

Y/N:And why am I doing here?(I said taking my phone at my pocket and I got my eyes widened that I didn't realize that I have many missed call from my mom)

Y/N:shit!!! My mom's going to kill me

TAEHYUNG:are you friends with dahyun?i already told her to go tell your mom that your at your friends house

Y/N:We?? Friends?? Really?? Ohh c'mon(I was madly to myself)
we're late for school!!!

TAEHYUNG:It's Sunday so don't be so over dramatic dumbass!!(he said going out heading downstairs)
I notice that I'm still on my suet then head downstairs
-
-
Y/N: where are your parents??( I ask sitting at the chair)

TAEHYUNG: on their business trip!!

Y/N:no wonder why your all alone here!

TAEHYUNG: I'm not alone, your with me!!

Y/N:haha very funny mister!!

TAEHYUNG:go change and I'll cook for you(he said starting to set some foods on the table)

Y/N'S MIND
Why he so acting too innocently lately??well everyone can change tho
-
-
I was at taehyung's closet finding some clothes that can be sexual that may suits on woman but men's clothe then I found one

I love jackets and I always wore it Everytime when Im going outBut not usually ,and I realized about last night that I currently forget to brought a jacket--I was admiring myself at the mirror then at the corner of my eyes I saw taehyung at the re...

But not usually ,and I realized about last night that I currently forget to brought a jacket
-
-
I was admiring myself at the mirror then at the corner of my eyes I saw taehyung at the reflection of the mirror which made me flinch and turned around by a kinda embrace
TAEHYUNG:it suits you I like it tho!(he said smirking and here I am blushing at his kind words I was flustered towards him because he's acting really nice now but not quit and idk why?)

Y/N: taehyung why are you acting so nice lately??( I ask and I notice his other hand is on the back of his neck and rubbed it from flustered)

TAEHYUNG:well I think you might be mad at me so I don't want to tell you!!

Y/N:Ohh c'mon taehyung!!

TAEHYUNG:I will tell you at the right time, this is wrong timing for me to tell you!!

Y/N: you're such a kido taehyung ok fine I'll will wait for that!( I said making a promise that he will tell me why)

TAEHYUNG: alright btw your breakfast is already serve you may taste it!!

Y/N:Seems your not a good cooker!( I said teasing him and hurriedly run downstairs and he followed me from behind)
-
-
He was looking at me waiting for me to respond about his food.
I take a single taste and I pretend that it taste bad
TAEHYUNG:How was it?

Y/N:Uhm...fvck taehyung it taste so bad!!(I tease him and he look so surprised)

TAEHYUNG:What?? Your not joking right?

Y/N:no but yes(I was burst out laughing at his reaction and he sigh from being over worried about the taste)

TAEHYUNG:Haha that wasn't cool y/n!!( He said pretends to be mad)

Y/N:Yes it is!!now here taste it!!(I fill up the spoon and forced to give him a taste from his food and he take a bite , he was slowly chewing it, as I make a wierdo face and he almost choked and let it out the food from  his mouth and I was like lmao)

TAEHYUNG:wtf y/n you almost choked me!!

Y/N:What?? it's fun anyways*laughs*

TAEHYUNG: anyways want to go at the club??I even invite some friends of mine so yeah want to come??

Y/N: I'm not sure?! And I've never been at a club cuz I'm not interested like a type of that place

TAEHYUNG:what?? If that means your not going with me?
How sad!*pouts*

Y/N:aishhh, ok fine I'll go but first drove me at my place so I can change and ask an permission to my mom got it??

TAEHYUNG:Yep got it!!

TIME SKIP;
I'm standing here in front of the door with taehyung behind me and slowly knocking and my mom opened it

Y/M:thank God, your here y/n!!(she said hugging me tight)

TAEHYUNG:Wait are you Mrs.Lee??(he said recognized by my mom's face)

Y/M:ohh taehyung it's you woah you grow up so fast!!*smiles*

TAEHYUNG:Nice meeting you again Mrs.Lee and long time no see*shows a boxy smile and they've both bowed their heads*

Y/N:uhh you two know each other??

M/Y:Yes we are and it's a long story*chuckle*
-
-
Taehyung's pov_10:36 at the morning
I was waiting for y/n while focused on my phone sitting at the sofa

Y/M: are you getting a lil bored while waiting for y/n?(she ask which made my head turned straight at y/n's mother),

TAEHYUNG:Uhh no Mrs.Lee and it's fine(I said nicely)

Y/M: Don't worry she just like that the way she always do*chuckle*(I chuckle at y/n's mom words and I heard a voice which I turned my head straight)

Y/N:Mom!!(she said playfully pretended to be mad and my eyes was all on her as she walk closer to me and I didn't even blink once)

Y/N:so is it nice?? Or quit bad?(she ask turning around)

TAEHYUNG:you look gorgeous y/n!!(I notice she was blushing at my nice words)

Y/N:Well u-uhm thanks*blushes*So can we go now?(she ask and snap myself from her attractive pretty face)

TAEHYUNG:Ohh yeah, sure(I replied stooding up from the sofa)

Y/N:bye eomma!!

TO BE CONTINUED; (sorry for the short grammar guys🙂)